#6 What do you drive?

SPYING 1

The POS that hit it needs a hood, fender, bumper cover, lighting assembly, fog light, turn signal assembly, Lord knows how many sensors, maybe an A/C condenser and a radiator. So total the POS and the other POS. The insurance company will file bankruptcy and all the executives will get their annual bonuses.

Does anyone besides me see a problem with any of this? It's the way of the Liberal world. Get used to it. In 100 years, one company will operate the entire business world.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

The POS that hit it needs a hood, fender, bumper cover, lighting assembly, fog light, turn signal assembly, Lord knows how many sensors, maybe an A/C condenser and a radiator. So total the POS and the other POS. The insurance company will file bankruptcy and all the executives will get their annual bonuses.

Does anyone besides me see a problem with any of this? It's the way of the Liberal world. Get used to it. In 100 years, one company will operate the entire business world.

Rivian R1T Fender Bender Lands Owner $42,000 Repair Bill,  that's crazy cause I didn't see that much damage 😳