B4 - General Topic 2023 #3 (January)

1 minute ago, moules said:

As I said, Kristy was not in on Tani's and Lilith's plot against Tim.  I expect that when she was told, all was forgiven.  I actually think the original plot was just Lilith and Tani, and Taylor joined in.  When Tim arrived in Tani's room, he complained to Lilith.

------------------------

Does anyone know the home base of Kristy's dance company?

Yes. Text me. (Information 2 years old though).

5 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Elle va pouvoir baiser aussi Taylor, vous semblez oublier que dans le couple Taylor/Piper , cette dernière utilisait aussi le gode sur Taylor .

Je pensais avoir vu Red utiliser la sangle à l'arrière de Taylor aussi. Ai-je tort de dire cela?

il y a 8 minutes, rzkjr1 a dit :

Je pensais avoir vu Red utiliser la sangle à l'arrière de Taylor aussi. Ai-je tort de dire cela ?

Je mentirais si je disais avoir vu cette scène , à mon avis , RED n'a pas eu l'occasion de baiser Taylor avec le strapon

mais si quelqu'un a vu cela , qu'il n'hésite pas à nous le dire .

1 hour ago, northguy said:

For Kristy sure, that's her (boring) game.

But not for Taylor, she's a natural, doesn't care about

cams at all, just does her thing. And that's what she'll teach Kristy (hopefully).

Enjoy the sex, you don't have to do a show, honey. 

That's European style. Let's see.

I stopped watching Kristy's boring shows a long time ago.  So, she can continue as far as as I'm concerned.  I'm just not interested in seeing her in that way any longer.  I always thought she was looking for someone to replace Alana instead of Monica IMO, BTW.

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Tutto vero? Sei serio? E’ imnamorata di Kristy ma scopa e bacia altre ragazze, ti sei dimenticato degli spettacoli di masturbazione insieme ad elettra a favore di cam? Suonare il pianoforte con le tette di fuori? Mi dispiace che Kristy si stia facendo prendere per il culo da Taylor, perche’ avra’ gli stessi problemi dell’altra sera, gli stessi problemi che c’erano con Piper, 

Puedo estar de acuerdo contigo en eso. Taylor no podrá cambiar con su bebida tan fácilmente.

2 hours ago, Machevh said:

Taylor is definitely less calculating, but don't think she's a sweetheart naive.
Let's say that she is living this experience in the best way. When work and pleasure coincide, can you ask for anything better?
This relationship with Kristy sure wasn't in her initial plans, so yeah, it's certainly more real than a lot of the stuff we see here.
Now let's hope we can see how things develop between them, as long as these planned trips don't interrupt everything.

I always believed Taylor just wants to fuck while Kristy is looking for a relationship.  Hopefully that will change either way for their sake.  It won't be that easy to continue the relationship IMO., if Taylor continues the way she is when she is drinking. 

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Je mentirais si je disais avoir vu cette scène , à mon avis , RED n'a pas eu l'occasion de baiser Taylor avec le strapon

mais si quelqu'un a vu cela , qu'il n'hésite pas à nous le dire .

yes, Red did this.
On the LR couch, if I recall correctly, with Taylor handcuffed

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Kristy tornera’ a Mosca e Taylor in Italia, kristy nom sa’ se poi potra’ viaggiare di nuovo per problemi di visto, ma anche se potra’ farlo, lei viaggera’ con la sua compagnia di ballo, e’ il suo lavoro. Non torneranno in B4.

Questa è la comprensione che ho avuto dalla conversazione che ho sentito prima. Potrei sbagliarmi però.

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Same hearing here. Taylor might have thought she had lost Kristy,

who had a day off from B4. That day of thinking saved Taylor and

Rani first telling Taylor about Kristy's standpoint and when Kristy

returned a chat with Rani about what Taylor had said.

Rani was an excellent negotiator, maybe saved the day.

Okay, I'm glad they are back together again.  I thought since they are going on a trip together now everything had changed back to normal between them.  I just hate it when it's only a game with them.  I love what I'm seeing with them now, because they are starting to get closer than ever before, even if it doesn't last.  Hopefully it will this time, probably not.  

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

Si, se ne sarebbe andata entro 3 o 4 giorni, dicendo che non aveva piu’ senso rimanere, e si stava organizzando con Ranya per trovare un posto, ma poi Taylor e Kristy si sono chiarite, e Kristy a proposto a Taylor di andare una settimana in vacanza a Madrid e Taylor ha detto si. Quindi ora a Taylor non frega piu’ un cazzo di Ranya

Oh well, I was hoping Taylor would go for Raniya.  I think it would be much better from what I recently seen with Raniya at the party from the replays.  I been tired of the silly games as I've stated before several months ago originally with Monica.  I'm just glad it's beginning to become more real with Taylor.  I used to play those games like a kid when I was drinking and filling myself up with other drugs and being much younger.  I now don't like being that way or seeing others who are like that.  If that's what someone ellse likes that's fine with me, just without me.