B4 - General Topic 2023 #3 (January)

7 minutes ago, moules said:

In two days, Kristy will celebrate her one year of RLC vacation in Barcelona.  I assume she arrived in Barcelona before arriving in B-2.

Why do you assume that if most of them, if not all, comes in directly from the airport?

22 minutes ago, moules said:

IMO, there will be several more pairings (shows) before they both leave for Madrid.  These are for the rankings and the bonus money.  Perhaps others will join them in the spa.

It will be interesting to see whether Kristy will leave for Russia from Madrid, or whether she will return to B-4 to get the remainder of her clothes and then leave for Moscow. 

She needs to be back in Russia in two weeks or so, if she is to rejoin her old dance company in Russia for a special occasion.  Once back in Russia, she would then need to try and obtain a new Schengen visa from the Spanish consulate in Moscow.  Otherwise she will be stuck in Russia, or have to travel to the Emirates and try to obtain a Schengen visa for Spain from the consulate there, or to Bulgaria or Georgia as others have done.

As I was thinking, I remember one time Kristy said she wasn't going back to Russia.  I guess that has changed now, unless she was just making it up. 

i'm sorry but this whole kristy/taylor thing just doesn't resonate well with me.  i could see kristy possibly becoming interested in another woman, but taylor?  sorry, taylor in my mind is as far from the type of girl i could see kristy with.  i could see see kristy with a pretty girl, a girl that is not all tatted up that just shouts i'm a dyke lesbian.  i guess i shouldn't say anything based off the past relationships of kristy's, she never had any taste in men so why should an ugly, tatted up dyke be any different.  this must be a teach me and then i'll drop you kind of relationship, it's the only thing that can make any sense to me besides her (kristy) playing it up for the cameras.

• Like 1

19 minuti fa, FrankZabba ha detto:

Mi dispiace ma tutta questa storia di Kristy/Taylor non mi piace. Potevo immaginare che Kristy potesse interessarsi a un'altra donna, ma Taylor? scusa, taylor nella mia mente è la cosa più lontana dal tipo di ragazza con cui potrei vedere Kristy. ho potuto vedere vedere kristy con una bella ragazza, una ragazza che non è tutta tatuata che grida solo che sono una lesbica lesbica. Immagino che non dovrei dire nulla in base alle passate relazioni di Kristy, lei non ha mai avuto gusto per gli uomini, quindi perché una lesbica così brutta e tatuata dovrebbe essere diversa. questo deve essere un insegnamento per me e poi ti lascerò andare, è l'unica cosa che può avere senso per me oltre a lei (kristy) che lo interpreta per le telecamere.

La solitudine e' brutta, ti accontenti di quello che trovi😏