B4 - General Topic 2023 #3 (January)

1 minute ago, rzkjr1 said:

Oh well, I was hoping Taylor would go for Raniya.  I think it would be much better from what I recently seen with Raniya at the party from the replays.  I been tired of the silly games as I've stated before several months ago originally with Monica.  I'm just glad it's beginning to become more real with Taylor.  I used to play those games like a kid when I was drinking and filling myself up with other drugs and being much younger.  I now don't like being that way or seeing others who are like that.  If that's what someone ellse likes that's fine with me, just without me.

¡Ups! No sé si entendiste eso.  Oh, bueno, esperaba que Taylor fuera por Raniya. Creo que sería mucho mejor por lo que vi recientemente con Raniya en la fiesta de las repeticiones. He estado cansado de los juegos tontos como he dicho antes hace varios meses originalmente con Mónica. Me alegro de que empiece a ser más real con Taylor. Solía jugar esos juegos como un niño cuando bebía y me llenaba con otras drogas y era mucho más joven. Ahora no me gusta ser así o ver a otros que son así. Si eso es lo que le gusta a alguien más, está bien para mí, solo que sin mí.

I think all opinions about whatever bonus viewership were totally ruined during last night’s events . I think both girls acted out of lust and sexual feeling . Lights were off in Taylor’s room , there was no preparation for camera views , it all happened out of the blue and spontaneously . Now , how this can be explained ? 

We have already seen Kristy opening more and more and willing to try , despite Russian girls have the fame of being totally open and completely doing all , EVERYBODY knows that concerning homosexuality , it is forbidden by law in Russia and this - for a country which is so advanced in other things but so narrow minded in personal relationships ( which most probably has to do with the political status till 1991 ) might always be a reason for the girls to try and expand their sex boundaries . Kristy is 28 i think , she has done all but it is so clear that in Taylor she found a girl that makes her happy not in loving things or sex but she’s a person she can talk serious , have nice conversations , expand her knowledge and “ grow up “ even more as an individual by learning and sharing. I think Kristy hadn’t had a real bond with anyone ( even Alana was too “ soft “ despite being her friend ) and Taylor has given her the opportunity to redefine herself and understand herself better and more .

As far as Taylor is concerned , she’s clearly open minded , she has spent perhaps her most tensed relationship with a woman she crazy loved ( Piper ) in front of cameras for a significant time , she has studied the Eastern European mentality and despite Russians ( Kristy ) and Ukrainians ( Piper ) seem to have lots in common but definitely serious things different , anyone can clearly see her excitement being around Kristy , in a way it feels that she’s admiring her . 

As a conclusion , it isn’t a coincidence that since Taylor joined , the on going on cameras incidents between Kristy / Taylor and ALL of their actions ( Kristy and sex partner , Taylor and her sex encounters ) have made this winter to be in a way entertaining to watch as it has few to offer in duration , they are for sure the 2 tenants that have gathered the most viewership and anyone wants to see “ what’s next “ and I think they haven’t failed . It is just the newcomers Wednesday and Wayne fun to watch ,  Venera and Lion , the girls in B2 and the SURPRISING New Year’s incident of Martina and Alberto / Marta and boyfriend . And then minor incidents watching incredible Tina and the long awaiting ( in my opinion it will be happening ) things to occur amongst Tereza / Timur and hopefully Anya . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Yes. Text me. (Information 2 years old though).

I always thought she was a dance instructor by the way she was dancing.  But, I wasn't sure.  I now think I understand more now, since you mentioned it.  Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Je mentirais si je disais avoir vu cette scène , à mon avis , RED n'a pas eu l'occasion de baiser Taylor avec le strapon

mais si quelqu'un a vu cela , qu'il n'hésite pas à nous le dire .

Bon, je pensais avoir vu ça. Je pense probablement trop.

Kristy lot of show off, talking too much blah blah blah but zero real activity, it seems that she still looking for her sexual identity, I guess she never had a real orgasm, watching her boring massages and expecting something is a wasted time. 

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

yes, Red did this.
On the LR couch, if I recall correctly, with Taylor handcuffed

Okay, I do remember now.  I think I have a copy of that one.  Although I haven't been saying anything for the last five months I've been seeing and coping certain events that interest me as well.

21 minutes ago, joyer said:

Kristy lot of show off, talking too much blah blah blah but zero real activity, it seems that she still looking for her sexual identity, I guess she never had a real orgasm, watching her boring massages and expecting something is a wasted time. 

u arrived out of time

17 minutes ago, joyer said:

Critics of Kristy's sex are absolutely right about it is shows.

Taylor will change that, I guess (no bullshit in her bed).

Kristy sure knows how to turn Taylor on, but not how to finish her.

Taylor doesn't know how to turn on Kristy, but surely knows how to finish her.

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

if Taylor continues the way she is when she is drinking. 

Future parties will be Taylor drinking tea waiting with

big doggy wet eyes for her wife to finish talking to everyone. 😀

• Haha 3

IMO, there will be several more pairings (shows) before they both leave for Madrid.  These are for the rankings and the bonus money.  Perhaps others will join them in the spa.

It will be interesting to see whether Kristy will leave for Russia from Madrid, or whether she will return to B-4 to get the remainder of her clothes and then leave for Moscow. 

She needs to be back in Russia in two weeks or so, if she is to rejoin her old dance company in Russia for a special occasion.  Once back in Russia, she would then need to try and obtain a new Schengen visa from the Spanish consulate in Moscow.  Otherwise she will be stuck in Russia, or have to travel to the Emirates and try to obtain a Schengen visa for Spain from the consulate there, or to Bulgaria or Georgia as others have done.