B4 - General Topic 2023 #3 (January)

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Mauri, in genere sei contrario a questo (tuo privilegio).

Taylor non si trasferirà a Mosca perché dal 2012

LGBT è bandito in Russia, sarebbero entrambi incarcerati.

Kristy tornera’ a Mosca e Taylor in Italia, kristy nom sa’ se poi potra’ viaggiare di nuovo per problemi di visto, ma anche se potra’ farlo, lei viaggera’ con la sua compagnia di ballo, e’ il suo lavoro. Non torneranno in B4.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Penso che entrambi siano via solo pochi giorni,

Kristy per la famiglia, Taylor per l'operazione dei fratelli,

quindi quando se ne andranno RLC è ancora aperto. Per favore correggimi.

Sbagli.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

^^^ Tani putting the cheese in the trap to catch Tim the Perv Peeper  (Includes Tani giving Taylor a taste.)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^ Taylor believes Tim is in the villa.  They rush to see if he is indeed in the villa, with Lilith in the lead.  However, iis a false alarm apparently, but in the event he is elsewhere in the villa, Tani, Taylor, and Lilith engage in a bit of girl-girl play near the stairs, with vocals by Tani.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^ Lilith investigates the FR, where Kristy is giving Kimberly a dancing class

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^ Lilith and Tani return to Tani's room to start the lesbian orgy.  It is 23:20.  I think if they were actually serious about an orgy, they would have gone to Taylor's room, bigger bed, and the spa.  But Tim the Perv might not dared to enter Taylor's room, uninvited.  That might be against RLC's house rules

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^  23:25, Tim to the rescue!  His mission is to save Tani from the lesbians in B-4.  By today, I expect other Barcelona participants have heard of Tim's daring exploits.  The news of his valour might even have reached Holly wherever she is, and perhaps Masha in Rome as well!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^ Tani putting the cheese in the trap to catch Tim the Perv Peeper  (Includes Tani giving Taylor a taste.)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^ Taylor believes Tim is in the villa.  They rush to see if he is indeed in the villa, with Lilith in the lead.  However, iis a false alarm apparently, but in the event he is elsewhere in the villa, Tani, Taylor, and Lilith engage in a bit of girl-girl play near the stairs, with vocals by Tani.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^ Lilith investigates the FR, where Kristy is giving Kimberly a dancing class

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^ Lilith and Tani return to Tani's room to start the lesbian orgy.  It is 23:20.  I think if they were actually serious about an orgy, they would have gone to Taylor's room, bigger bed, and the spa.  But Tim the Perv might not dared to enter Taylor's room, uninvited.  That might be against RLC's house rules

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^  23:25, Tim to the rescue!  His mission is to save Tani from the lesbians in B-4.  By today, I expect other Barcelona participants have heard of Tim's daring exploits.  The news of his valour might even have reached Holly wherever she is, and perhaps Masha in Rome as well!

All Taylor did with Tani was a message to Kristy:

fuck or fuck off. Kristy chose fuck.

5 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

K starts to rub T butt hole 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Correct me if I didn't hear this correctly and I'm sure someone will.  I thought I heard Taylor telling Raniya yesterday before she came back with Kristy that she was leaving the project and Raniya said the same back to her.  If I'm saying that correctly, I'm now wondering if she is thinking the same after her sexual occurrence earlier with Kristy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Correct me if I didn't hear this correctly and I'm sure someone will.  I thought I heard Taylor telling Raniya yesterday before she came back with Kristy that she was leaving the project and Raniya said the same back to her.  If I'm saying that correctly, I'm now wondering if she is thinking the same after her sexual occurrence earlier with Kristy.

Same hearing here. Taylor might have thought she had lost Kristy,

who had a day off from B4. That day of thinking saved Taylor and

Rani first telling Taylor about Kristy's standpoint and when Kristy

returned a chat with Rani about what Taylor had said.

Rani was an excellent negotiator, maybe saved the day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Correggimi se non ho sentito correttamente e sono sicuro che qualcuno lo farà. Pensavo di aver sentito Taylor dire a Raniya ieri prima che tornasse con Kristy che avrebbe lasciato il progetto e Raniya le ha detto la stessa cosa. Se lo dico correttamente, ora mi chiedo se lei stia pensando la stessa cosa dopo il suo precedente rapporto sessuale con Kristy.

Si, se ne sarebbe andata entro 3 o 4 giorni, dicendo che non aveva piu’ senso rimanere, e si stava organizzando con Ranya per trovare un posto, ma poi Taylor e Kristy si sono chiarite, e Kristy a proposto a Taylor di andare una settimana in vacanza a Madrid e Taylor ha detto si. Quindi ora a Taylor non frega piu’ un cazzo di Ranya

7 minutes ago, moules said:

That's your interpretation, I don't think it is correct. 

Moules, you're quite right, it's interpretation for sure, but

Kristy said to Taylor she understood it was a push against her.

Excellent early morning session with Taylor and Kristy as normal service is resumed and even better than ever. Just hope it wasn’t a swan song for either of them since they have now got it together. That big suitcase in Taylor’s room looks ominous, hope it’s a red herring 🤔

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Kristy said to Taylor she understood it was a push against her.

As I said, Kristy was not in on Tani's and Lilith's plot against Tim.  I expect that when she was told, all was forgiven.  I actually think the original plot was just Lilith and Tani, and Taylor joined in.  When Tim arrived in Tani's room, he complained to Lilith.

------------------------

Does anyone know the home base of Kristy's dance company?

5 hours ago, northguy said:

Oh, by the way, Kristy is now officially not straight

anymore, but bi. Her first female lover.

And it's a European.

I always thought of Kristy as being Bi, especially after she was sleeping in the bed with Alana for over several months, because I saw her doing things with her which was a clue for me that she wasn't exactly straight.  The very sexual event confirms it now.  I never had any issues with lesbian or bisexual gals. I love it.  I know a lot of you have known her a lot longer than me.  I've just never seen as much on here as you all have before.

• Like 1