Giving away premium access on WebSeth

SethW

Hey guys, I want to alert you all to a promotion I'm doing now for my webseth premium content -- if the admin doesnt like it and thinks this is too spammy just delete this thread and I wont take offense.

Right now there are two ways to access my premium area for free, one is the ongoing fansign offer and the second is now a 30 day contest I began today to offer a chance at a one week pass for anyone that likes the webseth facebook page, or follows the webseth twitter by clicking here.

My traffic has been pretty stagnant the past years with a fairly closed loop of visitors and I'm eager to get some fresh exposure and engagement, following and liking these accounts are a great free and easy way to be alerted to updates and activity on the site. 

If anyone has any questions let me know and I'll be happy to answer!

Thanks

Seth

www.webseth.com

Cal take a look the two cams are free one in the bedroom the other in the main room :)

maybe someday we will get a bathroom cam ;)

There's actually FIVE* cams in the house but only two live feeds, really I think one feed (that switches between the various cam sources as I do now with the two feeds) would probably be better because I would be able to do it in higher quality and create a better focus of content for viewers. One of the cams is my iphone that I can use in various locations like the kitchen, garden, and yes often the bathroom.

I've considered and tested the model that RLC chose to put cameras in every room broadcasting 24/7 but I felt it was very inefficient (especially when I lived alone) to be wasting resources on empty rooms often with the lights off with 0 or 1 viewers on them most of the time.  Sure you could catch a frame in a thumbnail but by the time you click on it I may be on the move to the next room and it just didnt really make sense. 

I suppose there should be a better way that is explained on the site, RLC shows a floor plan and that instantly makes you understand the scope of the cameras..  I can imagine a first time webseth visitor seeing the cams be positioned in the living room and office and not understanding the true reach of possible content.. hmm..

Seth

I do like the idea of a floor plan on your site.  I also like the outside view when I catch it.

Yes, I think a floor plan, such as RLC has, would be very effective.  Now, what would really be cool would be some kind of radar that would show up as a red dot, for instance, on the floor plan indicating your whereabouts.  That way viewers could just click on the cam where you're at instead of jumping from room to room looking for you.  I'm like a genius, right?  Right?  Lol  ;D 

Love the floor plan. nice, big, clean lines and in color.

Thanks, I didnt exactly go out and measure things for proportions but if you click through to the interactive 3d floorplan it actually looks pretty good and gets the idea across quite well I think.

Thanks admin, I dont really have a place for out-links that arent ads/affilaite but maybe I can throw you a retweet or something let me know

For others, LOOK I MADE A FLOORPLAN

Seth

Hey Seth, I have to admit your floor plan is pretty impressive.  The 3D perspective is mad cool.  RLC's got nothin' on you dude, well besides Alma and Lora, lol.  Nice work though, real nice  ;)