B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

7 hours ago, northguy said:

Kristy is teaching Taylor a lesson in behavior.

Taylor found it OK to kiss with Brit, but when

Kristy did exactly the same, that was suddenly not OK.

Was she waiting for nothing more than a chance to get his little revenge? To prove that she can have all the girls too if she wants to? The drama continues… but it will be for just one more day

• Haha 1

The thing I am getting out this is that Kristy is off balance.  She always comes on here to run things and keep control and this time it didn't work out like usual.  I think she honestly is fallen for Taylor and it confuses her.  But at the same time she is happy. The only thing holding her back is Taylor's drinking and it that could be solved, there would be a relationship for a long time.  The drinking might drive them apart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, quasi said:

The thing I am getting out this is that Kristy is off balance.  She always comes on here to run things and keep control and this time it didn't work out like usual.  I think she honestly is fallen for Taylor and it confuses her.  But at the same time she is happy. The only thing holding her back is Taylor's drinking and it that could be solved, there would be a relationship for a long time.  The drinking might drive them apart.

I hope I'm wrong but I think both know that this will not last so they are enjoying while it last. Kristy will go back to Moscow and Taylor to Italy.

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy telling Taylor about the amazing show Brit gave last night.

in fact she didn't quite describe it as unbelievable... it seems both she and lilith were quite shocked at how far she went on

20 minutes ago, quasi said:

As Kristy has been bi since at least 2015,

to take on Taylor as a lover was like nearly nothing to her as such.

("we", the viewers, just didn't know that at all).

The real waiting game might be the obvious "fucking around"

that Taylor does at parties while drunk, but I think Kristy will

clean her up, so in my mind still in full control here.

Of course Kristy "loosing" her father to alcohol is something here also.

There seems to be no problems at all this morning in spite of Taylor's

behavior last night.

• Haha 1