B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

thanks for the hf reference, i'll take that as a compliment coming from you!

i live in an area where there are dykes on bikes all over the place and guess what?  i have seen many bull dykes that look just like taylor and i've seen some of the clothes that taylor wears from the free kitchen camera and i'm 99.9% sure taylor is a bull dyke.  not all bull dykes have short hair and the only reason taylor's hair is long is she would be one really ugly bull dyke, and too ugly to participate on rlc.

I'm telling you seriously... You should talk about your problems with someone, preferably a really good one.

• Upvote 2

Kristy has totally stopped treating Taylor as a slave.

There's still a little teasing, but Taylor knows they are equals now.

Kristy is for me clearly the grown up here, but in bed

Taylor is by far many classes above Kristy.

She enjoys it so obviously (no show at all) and makes Kristy come

like is was nothing. Everything is new for Kristy here.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

thanks for the hf reference, i'll take that as a compliment coming from you!

i live in an area where there are dykes on bikes all over the place and guess what?  i have seen many bull dykes that look just like taylor and i've seen some of the clothes that taylor wears from the free kitchen camera and i'm 99.9% sure taylor is a bull dyke.  not all bull dykes have short hair and the only reason taylor's hair is long is she would be one really ugly bull dyke, and too ugly to participate on rlc.

Before your time Frank, but to Taylor's list of impalements, add Piper, who also speared Taylor with the mighty sword more than once.

--------------------

As an aside, in the spa the other night, just before Kristy finally goes down on Taylor, they look out the window (the shade was up) and a naked Kristy stands up, exposes herself, and waves to one or more people who are in the small parking area by the B-4 garage/office.  She then lowers the shade, blocking them from seeing her licking Taylor.  A very quick check of the cams didn't show anyone leaving or arriving.  Someone using the 'office' at B-4 for an off-camera liaison?

14 minutes ago, moules said:

Before your time Frank, but to Taylor's list of impalements, add Piper, who also speared Taylor with the mighty sword more than once.

--------------------

As an aside, in the spa the other night, just before Kristy finally goes down on Taylor, they look out the window (the shade was up) and a naked Kristy stands up, exposes herself, and waves to one or more people who are in the small parking area by the B-4 garage/office.  She then lowers the shade, blocking them from seeing her licking Taylor.  A very quick check of the cams didn't show anyone leaving or arriving.  Someone using the 'office' at B-4 for an off-camera liaison?

B4 is for voyeurs. Sightseeing ?

Lowering the shades: You have to pay.