US General Domestic Politics (2023) #2 Begins 1/11/23

Vor 39 Minuten sagte happyone:

Fehlerhafter Lügendetektor ist meinem Sohn passiert. Er hat TSA, Sheriff Depts, Police Depts und andere Sicherheitsüberprüfungen. Er konnte nicht voraussagen, warum er durchgefallen war, und der Prüfer wollte es ihm nicht sagen. Da er den Test nicht wiederholen konnte, wurde seine Bewerbung abgelehnt. Unqualifizierte Leute führen diese Regierung. 

Was hat der negative Test von Deinem Sohn nun mit der US-Regierung zu tun ??? Hat er nun gelogen - und der Test war ok. ??? Spreche mit Deinem Sohn bevor Du ohne Grund ANDERE verantwortlich machst. Viel Erfolg !!!

Test "wiederholen" ist nicht akzeptabel. Lüge oder nicht Lüge. Dein Sohn hat offenbar gelogen. Vielleicht findest DU heraus wo und warum. Kein Thema hier. Nicht immer ist die Regierung schuld.

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

Or a World community, led by the fearful Biden that didn't shit when Putin threated Nuclear attacks.  

Verstehe nicht. Biden hat sich von Putins Atom-Drohungen NICHT beeinflussen lassen - ein starker Präsident. Anders als das Golf spielende Weich-Ei von Trump. Diese Pfeife bitte NIE wieder !!!

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

More distortions of reality from a failed establishment ex-German politician. Save your lies and propaganda for someone who is ignorant and naive enough to believe you. The West is now involved in another unending and expanding war in Ukraine just as in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not nearly enough military equipment was given to Ukraine previous to the Russian invasion. We did not provide the requested jets and air defense systems. A larger military build up in Ukraine combined with an American president who was feared by Putin would have prevented an invasion.

Übrigens. Ich bin als Politiker nicht gescheitert, ganz im Gegenteil. Ich habe viel bewegt - im Gegensatz zu Dir, Du bist nur dummer Redner ohne Verstand.

Ich musste mein Mandat verlassen weil die Firma Siemens mich an einen anderen Ort brauchte um ein neues Vertriebsgebiet zu starten. Ich konnte den Umsatz in 5 Jahren mit 10 multiplizieren und konnte mir dafür 2 Häuser in Stein kaufen - und einen AUDI V 8 quattro. Diese Entfernung war zu groß um das Mandat länger zu behalten. Gescheitert ? Keine Spur. Ich war Arbeiter, habe studiert, kenne meine Wurzeln, habe aber Probleme mich mit dummen Menschen zu duellieren.

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

By the way. I didn't fail as a politician, quite the opposite. I've moved a lot - unlike you, you're just a stupid speaker with no brains.

I had to leave my mandate because Siemens needed me to go to another location to start a new sales area. I was able to multiply the turnover by 10 in 5 years and was able to buy 2 houses in stone - and an AUDI V 8 quattro. This distance was too great to keep the mandate any longer. Failed ? Not a trace. I was a worker, studied, know my roots, but I have problems dueling with stupid people.

Maybe you have problems dueling with people because you are stupid.

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Failed polygraph happened to my son. He has TSA, Sheriff Depts, Police Depts, and other security clearances. He could not figure out why he failed and the examiner would not tell him. Not able to retake test, so his job application was denied. Unqualified people run this government. 

They probably had some Democrat political hack they wanted to give the job to, so they needed to eliminate other qualified applicants.  To Starlight government is God and cannot be questioned.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic