B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

I think Lilith left at an early hour because she is leaving on a short trip today, and most of her belongings, including food, were first brought to another location in Barcelona.  I think it significant that Nelly helped her move.  I don't recall Nelly helping anyone leave before.

FWIW, Nelly is back in B-7 earlier than 8:03.

Alternative theory:  Bogdan entered B-4 using the office stairs.  A possibility is that Lilith's belongings are stored in the B-4 garage while she goes on a trip.  And that Bogdan drove her to the airport or station. It would be far easier to take her belongings to the B-4 garage using the front entrance, as there are no stairs to climb up and down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, johnny0692 said:

With Taylor going to B2 tomorrow, Will Anya try to finish what she started at the B4 Xmas party? 🤔🤷‍♂️

Not sure 

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Tf do you mean Tim's wife??? You mean to tell me that Tim has a wife and he is out here fucking everything under the sun

The Wire Roland Brice GIF

Ilona is an earlier participant and was in B1 - among others with Irma. She and Tim opened B3 in their time as the first COV apartment (the overview can be found in the B5 overview). They have a son together. (He is also in Bali)

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Interesting conversation with Taylor, Rani & Kimberly about Lilith & Taylor saying she will stay tonight then go to Lavi's tomorrow and then on Wednesday catch the train with Kristy for there trip  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is the plan then, if Lavi grants hospitality. So Kristy is still in Barca.
Lilith seems to be still there too, they talked about a party in one of the apartments in town, to which they weren't invited, while Lilith seems to be.

• Thanks 1