B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

according to one poster kristy is in madrid with taylor, alana, and lavicka.  does anyone of you want to change your mind about kristy and taylor being an item?  if kristy and taylor were an item, i don't believe there would have been any reason to have alana and lavika there.  they are there as a safety net for kristy is what i think.

This post crosses many threads !!!

B-1 BORING as hell

B-4 BORING as hell

B-5 Boring as hell

B-7 Boring as hell

Barcelona B's are the worst they have ever been.

It is no wonder that RLC has decided to get so many lesbian and couples apartment online because the cash cow that was the Barcelona project has run it's course and failed so miserably in recent years that most of voyeurs no longer even waste thier time watching these apartments. Just BS shows and clickbait....

All the longtime voyeurs know that Nora who created the Barcelona experience on RLC, and was one of the original founders of RLC must be as pissed off as she can be at what her pet project has become.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This post crosses many threads !!!

B-1 BORING as hell

B-4 BORING as hell

B-5 Boring as hell

B-7 Boring as hell

Barcelona B's are the worst they have ever been.

It is no wonder that RLC has decided to get so many lesbian and couples apartment online because the cash cow that was the Barcelona has run it's course and failed so miserably that most of voyeurs no longer even waste thier time watching these apartments. Just BS shows and clickbait....

All the longtime voyeurs know that Nora who created the Barcelona experience on RLC, and was one of the original founders of RLC must be as pissed off as she can be at what her pet project has become.

i was wondering if nora was the one responsible for creating the barcelona apartments.  i always liked nora, she seemed full of class and had a very good set of curtains on her.  i used to subscribe quite frequently but now after finding this forum it allows me to be way more selective in subscribing.  here lately there has been nothing that warrants me spending the money they want for a subscription.  all i'm doing now is waiting for the to drop the price to $1.99 a month and then i will strongly think about re-upping lol.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i was wondering if nora was the one responsible for creating the barcelona apartments.  i always liked nora, she seemed full of class and had a very good set of curtains on her.  i used to subscribe quite frequently but now after finding this forum it allows me to be way more selective in subscribing.  here lately there has been nothing that warrants me spending the money they want for a subscription.  all i'm doing now is waiting for the to drop the price to $1.99 a month and then i will strongly think about re-upping lol.

Played a round of golf Saturday with my oldest son, shot a 78, not bad for winter golf.... 🙂

21 hours ago, Magnus15721 said:

How does Rani go from masturbating with sex toys and vibrators, getting naked in the shower and fucking a strange dude, to then becoming a damn nun on a voyeur site?  It is absolutely ridiculous that rlc allows her to stay, take up space and get paid for acting like she didn’t know that she was on camera!!  What a fucking joke she is!  The rlc needs to bring Kristy and Taylor back as a couple and give them an apartment!  Please bring Esmi, Marlene and Mathilda back!!  Brittany fucks a dildo on the LR table in front of people, but then she bates under the covers!  Kimberly lets Tim tit fuck her and then comes on her, but she bates under the covers!  Sera spends all her time bathing, primping, combing her hair, admiring herself in the mirror and of course on her phone!  I don’t think she has a clue on how to bate!  Who is selecting these non performing uptight women?  Whoever he or she is needs to be fired! I’m anxious to see who the replacements are before I decide to cancel my membership or not!  Thanks for letting me vent!

Amen!

8 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

secondo un poster Kristy è a Madrid con Taylor, Alana e Lavicka. qualcuno di voi vuole cambiare idea sul fatto che Kristy e Taylor siano un oggetto? se Kristy e Taylor fossero insieme, non credo che ci sarebbe stato alcun motivo per avere Alana e Lavika lì. sono lì come una rete di sicurezza per Kristy è quello che penso.

I almost never share your attitude here, but everyone is free to express themselves as they see fit. In this case I must say that I had the same idea: the two days away from Taylor and the close contact with Alana have certainly cracked Kristy's thoughts to the point of taking her friends with her. They had never talked about being 4 but how many things do we not understand? One fact remains: if Kristy was looking for protection and security it was enough to have Alana, her lifelong friend, with her, Lavika seems too much to me so I like to think it's really a carefree holiday with friends

• Thanks 1