B4 - General Topic 2023 #7 (January)

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

normally if this was sex games I would bail but this is like a murder mystery  (I love those shows and books ) 

this has a bunch of mysteries like never before  .. all so serious !  as I said no flirting/ sexy,  just talk and whispers  and worried / concerned faces    Shit could happen   ???

a book writer could get some good content from this bullshit 

even Alsu all intent into her phone on couch ... no socializing  with her friend  Sera   ( which is mysterious as well ...all day away from home , in talks with all of them ... but she cares little  perhaps because of the drugs    just goes away to bed 

this started when he  came to RLC before, everyone was friendly with each other.  He wants to divide and conquer.

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

this started when he  came to RLC before, everyone was friendly with each other.  He wants to divide and conquer.

My prediction, all three will end up in Anya's bed and he will be groping her again.

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

he even got this forum divided and started shit here ...  RLC does not give a fuck but shit has definitely been stirred up here in the prime real estate of these Villa's  

Masha  please come and save us 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

just saw Big Man rubbing his nose after his trip from the hiding spot in bathroom... they sure seem to be using the toilet alot tonight lmao... Now Moron is going for the kisses with Anya ... when he goes for deep kiss she pulls back .. a friendly peck was ok ... a thanks for the cocaine kiss   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Alsu would look nice if she didn't have those big lips. And fatty needs to go back to B7. 😕

if you ever did coke... and hes supplying... it won;t stop till it's gone ...  and they will play along all night long 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm hating myself for speculating ... but with Alsu perhaps taking bed across from sera  .. maybe this will be the new arrangement ??  

send someone else to B1 ( Anya?) and see what happens as usual with the extra B4 spaces 

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

This fat fuck from B7 blocks the cameras all the time. Go home Moron.

He blocks the entire mood of the whole Villa  .. 

this argument of how single guys come in and  proves once again ... they don't work.. 

Thor , Whats his fuck with Gina and now this creep... they cause way more shit than they bring any fun .  Some guys miss this  always saying we are jealous ... In the Real world we are happy for any dude getting laid but when they cause trouble well we  go after them  ...  RLC is fucked but they have the content ...so we tolerate or complain enough to them  or give up or all of a sudden discover how cool Jul and Abduls apt is ???