B4 - General Topic 2023 #7 (January)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe he didn't even fucked her. He was just humping her. Although her panties were down this morning.

It was just disgusting. He rubbed against her for many hours during the night. Just like Leora's dog when he fucks his pillow.

I don't know if he actually penetrated her, but as you also noticed Anya's panties were down on her thighs in the morning. Plus he seemed to come at some point.
It must be said that Anya didn't hold back much, maybe she didn't have the strength to resist, but several times she didn't grant the kiss while he was looking for this.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

It was just disgusting. He rubbed against her for many hours during the night. Just like Leora's dog when he fucks his pillow.

I don't know if he actually penetrated her, but as you also noticed Anya's panties were down on her thighs in the morning. Plus he seemed to come at some point.
It must be said that Anya didn't hold back much, maybe she didn't have the strength to resist, but several times she didn't grant the kiss while he was looking for this.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She was sleeping the whole time even when he humped her this morning.

4 minutes ago, Machevh said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

When there's alcohol involved, almost anything is possible.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She was sleeping the whole time even when he humped her this morning.

come on, how can you sleep with this weight jumping on your back? we know what Anya is like, especially when she's drunk, she's a bitch in heat

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

come on, how can you sleep with this weight jumping on your back? we know what Anya is like, especially when she's drunk, she's a bitch in heat

If you pay attention she doesn't open her eyes and she stay still for the most of the night.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

IMO, Anya was originally not slotted for the penthouse, but the girl who was never arrived.  That girl was almost certainly a recycled participant.  I say this because Anya left B-2 in such a hurry that Svetlana came to B-2 to help her.  And all the time she was packing, Anya did not seem happy.  Possibly because she was being rushed.  Girls never like to be rushed.

IMO, Miron was brought to B-7 to fill the empty bed that was there for many fays after Samson left.  B-7 continued to be dysfunctional even after Ailey and Kassandra left because Tim is not very social.  Tim's world consists of Tani and himself.  Which basically left Kimberly on an island by herself.  I say continued to be dysfunctional because Ailey and Kassandra were certainly in their own little worlds all the time they were in B-7.

IIRC, Miron arrived with only a medium sized suitcase, which may indicate a short stay.  Perhaps he and Tim will leave about the same time. 

However officially it is still affiliated to the B2, maybe the update guy doesn't work on weekends.
I also believe that the penthouse wasn't intended for her and that they only decided this at a later time.
I think these moves are just a big scam by RLC to hide the fact that they can't find tenants for the empty beds, it's now been a week since Lilith, Kristy and Taylor left, and the situation has remained the same except for the entrance of Alsu.

They have to do something about B4 and B7 because they are currently a real shit.

• Upvote 1