B4 - General Topic 2023 #7 (January)

I dont mind him hanging out with the girls now and then, but of course when the girls kiss him he thinks he has a chance and that they are interested in him and maybe want more. Can't really blame him for hanging out with the girls, for him to stay alone in his room in b7 must be boring. But I agree he doesnt have to come every night, but to me it seems like the girls been going to him alot also in b7, so they like to hang out with him.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont mind him hanging out with the girls now and then, but of course when the girls kiss him he thinks he has a chance and that they are interested in him and maybe want more. Can't really blame him for hanging out with the girls, for him to stay alone in his room in b7 must be boring. But I agree he doesnt have to come every night, but to me it seems like the girls been going to him alot also in b7, so they like to hang out with him.

Looks like he is still trying to grope Anya.

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Like I said earlier, he is very insisting ... and will finally get it !  

A bit too much at times, he did the same with Lilith, kept trying and trying but she wasnt interested in doing more than the kissing she did with him.