US General Domestic Politics (2023) #3 Begins 1/22/23

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

My son did not fail.  Perhaps it was the incompetence of the examiner as the article I posted suggested.  It may lie in the type of questions being asked which have nothing to do with the job qualifications of the person applying for the job.  The people in charge that work for the government do not always make intelligent decisions.  My son still has his high paying job in security servicing the computers and other hardware in TSA locations, Sherriffs and Police Departments, Corrections and Prison facilities, Homeland Security locations, but yet somehow he like others are not qualified to be Border Patrol agents because of a failed system using lie dectector tests???????  Ridiculous government red tape and stupidity.

Ich verstehe Deine Verbitterung als Vater sehr gut !!! Fragen bei einer Untersuchung via Lügendetektor haben prinzipiell nichts mit dem Ziel oder Job zu tun und überprüfen nur die allgemeine Glaubwürdigkeit. Diese Fragen sind wie bei der Fahrschule festgelegt und nicht willkürlich. Den Fragesteller nun politisch zu verteufeln ist nicht gerechtfertigt. Wenn Deinem Sohn nun die Frage gestellt wurde ob er schon einmal Drogen genommen habe - und er mit NEIN geantwortet hat, obwohl er schon mal gekifft hat, dann wird durch Schweißausbruch die Antwort als Lüge detektiert und so weiter. Es sind Kleinigkeiten, aber das Meßsystem ist außerordentlich sensibel..

Nicht "die Regierung ist Schuld", bei so einem Test einfach nur die reine Wahrheit sagen und nicht lügen. "Lügen haben kurze Beine".

Kläre Deinen Sohn auf.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

WWW.HNA.DE

In Kalifornien (USA) sind in der Nähe eines Festivals Schüsse gefallen. Die Polizei bestätigt mehrere Tote. Präsident Biden reagiert auf Twitter.

Wann kommt endlich das Waffenverbot für Privatpersonen ??

A gun ban will not stop bad actors like this person from getting and using guns.   If some of the people in the dance were armed and trained to use that weapon, maybe they could have stopped this asshole from killing 10 people and wounding 10 more.  

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is old news and he did not deserve to win---Afghanistan fiasco before the award.

Wer verdient schon was er bekommt ??

Spying 1 erwartet nach 100.000 dummen Posts sicher auch ein Lob für sein Lebenswerk mit Orden von CC. 

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ein Waffenverbot wird schlechte Schauspieler wie diese Person nicht davon abhalten, Waffen zu bekommen und zu benutzen. Wenn einige der Leute im Tanz bewaffnet und trainiert wären, diese Waffe zu benutzen, hätten sie dieses Arschloch vielleicht davon abhalten können, 10 Menschen zu töten und 10 weitere zu verletzen.  

Was wäre wenn. Ein total restriktives Waffenrecht und penible Kontrollen würden helfen Menschen zu schützen.

12 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

I understand your bitterness as a father very well !!! Questions during an investigation via lie detector have nothing to do with the goal or job and only check the general credibility. These questions are fixed as in the driving school and not arbitrary. There is no justification for demonising the questioner politically. If your son has now been asked whether he has ever taken drugs - and he has answered NO, although he has smoked weed before, then by breaking out in a sweat the answer is detected as a lie and so on. These are small things, but the measuring system is extremely sensitive.

Not "the government is to blame", in such a test just tell the pure truth and not lie. "Lies have short legs".

Enlighten your son.

It is not that simple.  Neither you nor I know how the questions were phrased.  There could have been questions that when answered honestly invoke a subconscious thought, but because only yes or no answers are allowed, the answer to the question illicited a false response on the test .  My son has never used drugs or smoked. 

WWW.MERKUR.DE

Kein Tag vergeht ohne Waffengewalt in den USA. Am Rande einer Feier zum chinesischen Neujahrsfest eröffnet ein Schütze in einem Club in...

Ade mit dem Recht auf Waffen für Privatpersonen. Der wilde Westen ist vorbei. Auch Amerikaner sollten langsam zivilisierte Menschen sein. Präsident Joe Biden hat noch viel zu tun !!

3 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

WWW.MERKUR.DE

Not a day goes by without gun violence in the USA. On the sidelines of a celebration of the Chinese New Year, a shooter opens in a club in...

Goodbye with the right to arms for private individuals. The Wild West is over. Americans, too, should slowly become civilized people. President Joe Biden still has a lot of work to do!!

A totally restrictive gun law is not possible in the USA unless the 2nd amendment is repealed to amended.  Biden nor any President has the power to do that.  It is Congress that must do it and still must be ratified by the States.  It just is not going to happen in the USA.  

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is not that simple.  Neither you nor I know how the questions were phrased.  There could have been questions that when answered honestly invoke a subconscious thought, but because only yes or no answers are allowed, the answer to the question illicited a false response on the test .  My son has never used drugs or smoked. 

"Drogen" war nur ein Beispiel, sorry. Ich kenne das aus der Psychoanalyse. Hatte beruflich damit zu tun. Fragen sind nicht willkürlich von dem Tester sondern streng standardisiert - verschiedene Muster, eben wie bei der Fahrschulprüfung. Diese Tests sind grundsätzlich fragwürdig und daher in Deutschland für den Privatgebrauch verboten und werden nur dezent bei der Aufklärung von schweren kriminellen Delikten eingesetzt !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

A totally restrictive gun law is not possible in the USA unless the 2nd amendment is repealed to amended.  Biden nor any President has the power to do that.  It is Congress that must do it and still must be ratified by the States.  It just is not going to happen in the USA.  

Das ist mir klar. Doch wenn der Präsident voran marschiert und dafür wirbt kann aus den USA vielleicht doch ein mal ein zivilisiertes Land ohne Wildwest-Mentalität werden. Meine Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt !!!!

Was hat Biden mit 80 Jahren zu verlieren. Ich lese das viele Amerikaner das inzwischen wünschen - vielleeicht sogar eine Mehrheit im Volk. Übergriffe werden jedes Jahr stärker.

10 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

That is clear to me. But if the president marches forward and campaigns for it, the USA may one day become a civilized country without a Wild West mentality. My hope dies last !!!!

Both you and I will be dead before this happens,

• Like 1