Bilder und Videos unserer Frauen #2

tannzapfen

NOW you went and done it. I am so jealous of all the sex fun. Both of you enjoy sex, are exhibitionists and take turns pleasing each other. I always get excited watching closeups of cock sucking and pussy eating - best bonding that a couple do together. The closeups are amazing to the point where I want to play with her her boobs and suck her nipples. Her pussy closeup sure makes me hungry for it and nice watching her hand feeling it up. All excellent videos and both of you are awesome willing participants that appear to get a big kick out of filming your nudity and various sex play. Love it and more than 100% better than boring RLC.

• Like 1

You both are lucky to have a great connection and such togetherness. Watch Leora and Paul during the day and their sex - so fucking damn brutal and no passion. With you two I see love, passion, enjoy nudity and the complete joy of sex. A couple so into each other and willing to share their private life. AMAZING, BRAVO, BEAUTIFUL!!!. What a natural and thankful treat for us true voyeurs as if we are spying on you. The surprise view of her face at the end of the last video of the first set of videos was a heart stopper. So gorgeous, cute and sexy. To me, she is definitely eye candy - mmmmm. DANKE, DANKE, DANKE.

Looks like a window behind her and above the toilet paper roll which is letting bright outside light in. It happens when people are in front of the cam but the bright light is affecting the clarity in the cam. Still, nice view of her bum, boobs, big nipples and pussy. Shower videos are always nice since complete nudity, various body positions and some good closeups. Nice change to watch a woman undress and dress. 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2023 at 3:53 AM, tannzapfen said:

All excellent views from behind. Quite different but a change in cam position gives another POV (point of view). Just nice to watch a woman do her thing.

On 9/20/2023 at 4:23 AM, tannzapfen said:

Dann wollte Sie noch meinen Schwanz in Ihrem Mund haben

Dann wollte Sie noch meinen Schwanz in Ihrem Mund haben

Then she wanted to have my cock in her mouth

You just have to love a woman that wants to have a cock in her mouth. I think she loves her pussy as much as Leora loves hers.