B1 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

il y a 3 minutes, switch a dit :

bon si Elmira emballe, une fille ne fait aucun effort pour avoir des interactions avec les autres locataires du rlc ne m'intéresse pas

Si c'est pour que l'on t'envoie faire la pute à l'extérieur, tu interagirais toi ?  Dis moi ?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, switch said:

good if Elmira packing, a girl do no effort for having interaction with the other rlc tenants not interest me

Sorry to disagree, but she has no problem interactif with Esmi and Zabava ... The PROBLEM IS SERA !!  Same thing happened with Amira and Radislava ... SERA is THE problem in B1 !! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Sorry to disagree, but she has no problem interactif with Esmi and Zabava ... The PROBLEM IS SERA !!  Same thing happened with Amira and Radislava ... SERA is THE problem in B1 !! 

I do not remember the last time I saw Elmira in  a party with the other rlc tenants in B4 B5 B2 or B7 ....there is not only Sera on RLC but she prefer continue her life here alone

I am happy to see her go personally ,no fun to watch this girl.

• Upvote 1

il y a 13 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

Tant que Sera sera en B1, RIEN N'ARRIVERA JAMAIS DANS CET APPARTEMENT !! 

Pire , avec le départ d'Elmira , elle va pouvoir installer une deuxième recrue et là , nous sommes bons !

Regardez , elle est revenue seule et a déjà laisser la nouvelle au turbin, ce n'est pas pour rien qu'elle s'était vêtue avec une tenue très sexy pour sortir avec SERAFIMA..

J'ai revu à ce moment Britney rentrant avec SERA il y a quelques jours  et toutes les  tenues  sexy qu'elle avait acheté

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, switch said:

I do not remember the last time I saw Elmira in  a party with the other rlc tenants in B4 B5 B2 or B7 ....there is not only Sera on RLC but she prefer continue her life here alone

I do. When she just arrived Esmi took her to a party in B4 and she went to a Christmas party in B2 with Sera.

52 minutes ago, switch said:

i just got home from the chiropractor and i see a bunch of thumbs of b2 acting like idiots.  is this what you want every girl on rlc to be like?  asking for a friend.  why would a girl like elmira want to associate with the kind of people that are in b2 right now?  or b4 for that matter!