B1 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree … 4 other apartments , I can’t believe she couldn’t even visit once and interact and perhaps find a common integer with another girl .. the girl simply wanted to appear , keep on with her life and make money and the private moments she shared , it was just out of obligation in my opinion and not because she’s into this way of life .. as it was mentioned , a girl of her age and isn’t feeling the need of company , having a drink , prior to chat , laugh , dance , simply do something … ahh well , maybe she’s from the same place that Leora and Paul come from 😂🤣 … perhaps she could occupy the guest room , it would be the prefect place for her 😂🤣😂🤣😂

maybe, just maybe, she has all she needs already.  move on to someone else to pick on please.

• Upvote 1

Another clear proof that Serafima “ helps “ RLC recruiting girls , Zhanna seems to be her latest discovery or let’s say persuasion form her side to have a girl willing to do this job … unfortunately , the statistics show that all her previous attempts , the girls couldn’t stand her after a while .. Radislava , Britney , what’s gonna be with Zhanna ? A very impressive woman and not a girl , tall and athletic but kind of skinny for my taste .. And Serafima already mentoring her and helping her to adjust ( except of course if her ass is tired being in her room and she came to Zhanna’s for a change 😂🤣😂🤣 ) …. Let’s see how long it takes for Zhanna to understand Serafima … 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another clear proof that Serafima “ helps “ RLC recruiting girls , Zhanna seems to be her latest discovery or let’s say persuasion form her side to have a girl willing to do this job … unfortunately , the statistics show that all her previous attempts , the girls couldn’t stand her after a while .. Radislava , Britney , what’s gonna be with Zhanna ? A very impressive woman and not a girl , tall and athletic but kind of skinny for my taste .. And Serafima already mentoring her and helping her to adjust ( except of course if her ass is tired being in her room and she came to Zhanna’s for a change 😂🤣😂🤣 ) …. Let’s see how long it takes for Zhanna to understand Serafima … 

Britney is Gina's recruit.

• Confused 1

This 20 minute rub down , fully naked , up close to the camera is Sera doing something !!    it's her way. 

not vulgar , not kinky weird, fake bait BS .. this is an elegant  ( hey I'm not debating  personality or if you like her tits here )  but this is voyeur heaven to me ...  I love her body, her aristocratic nose , long blond hair  and and and   

but this is her way 

amazing lingerie and titty slips in the kitchen for the free load peasants and payers

snobby with the other girls  ... fuck those dumb ass childish girls everyone is happy about because they gorge their pussies with various mechanical devices  and play Bait click night in the Villa 

just a different Exhibitionist 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1