B1 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

always nudity from Sera  takes her time dressing , love the boob slips in her lingerie in Kitchen  ( dishwasher time is my fave lol) 

laying on bed full spread  ... I like her body enough that I don't care if she is hammering at her pussy 

Was nice to see Gina again and also nice that she stayed with Britney for a night. Taking a bath together. Unfortunately, they went to sleep as "decent" girls without doing anything fun together. Has Gina ever been with Britney before? Too bad the other two girls didn't play a part, though. I hope Gina will visit again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

WOW, That's the best bait I've seen her do 👍

I've noticed more panty less spreads on bed,  nice profile of her big natural hang tits  she gives the close up cameras by wardrobe ( today I bet 40 minutes dressing undressing,   she's subtle but the Ice Queen could be warming up to her fans more or undecideds   as the Haters are full on  regardless what she might NOT do  

I would lick her , long time ( chinese accent works pretty good here ) 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Has Brittney done anything lately?  She had the 1 night in B4; and the one night under the covers but anything since.

zero from what I ssaw or  read about...such promise but a dud ?