B4 - General Topic 2023 #9 (February)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

My fear now is we'll be seeing not just Miron, but Anthony EVERY NIGHT in B4 !  

if you think about it, what else are the guys supposed to do?  yes, they are a permanent fixture in b4 and their names should be added to the cast lineup.  permanent guys in b7 with a brothel a hop skip and jump away is a recipe for disaster in my opinion.  it does not bode well for the guys to go out and get their own pussy when there is a place right next door with ample girls in it. 

with rlc's current game plan on insisting they have guys living in b7, it will always be a joke on the viewer.  also, why don't i ever read where one of the guys is hitting up on nelly or trying to get nelly drunk and take advantage of her?  it goes against everything rlc is when none of them are trying to hit on her.  therefore it becomes even more of a joke to the viewer.  please don't say nelly is married so why would they hit on her when a lot of everything i read is the forum members wanting to see the unfaithfulness of all these girls that come along.

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Alsu looks like Loraine? Are you fucking blind? Loraine is a beautiful woman and Alsu is not with hideous blown up lips. And here you go with your blah,blah,blah again. 

Only a person who is obsessed of masturbations couldn’t notice the same hair style , body type , general physique of Alsu since you are just concentrated on what the women do between their legs … You go to details when I just speak of how she generally looks and that’s all . Loraine will ALWAYS be one of the top 5 girls for me as far as her beauty is concerned .. but her whole attitude  , well , better not analyze that . 

You are a person who is is having an archive of when , where and how many times each of these girls have masturbated and you are saying to me that I BLA BLA BLA .. we both habe out hobbies I guess , I don’t understand what’s your problem but since you have one , enjoy it . 

Learn to respect and accept other people ideas and opinions , it will help you a lot in your life . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Is there anyone who can explain to me what's going on? I know Taylor talks a lot with Tani and Raniya so she will certainly have explained why she didn't leave. On January 31st she told Elettra that she had her plane ticket ready for February 2nd but she still didn't know what Kristy would do: Sicily-Russia, Barcelona-Russia or stop in Barcelona?

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Is there anyone who can explain to me what's going on? I know Taylor talks a lot with Tani and Raniya so she will certainly have explained why she didn't leave. On January 31st she told Elettra that she had her plane ticket ready for February 2nd but she still didn't know what Kristy would do: Sicily-Russia, Barcelona-Russia or stop in Barcelona?

Same her Ponch. Probably Kristy changed everything,

but Taylor (no longer partying as before) is on her phone

all the time. Maybe Kristy still in Barcelona, I don't know.

At some point she'll leave, probably Italy/family I guess.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Lo stesso il suo Ponch. Probabilmente Kristy ha cambiato tutto,

ma Taylor (non fa più festa come prima) è al telefono

tutto il tempo. Forse Kristy è ancora a Barcellona, non lo so.

Ad un certo punto se ne andrà, probabilmente Italia/famiglia immagino.

But you don't understand anything about what they say in English?

31 minutes ago, poncherello said:

But you don't understand anything about what they say in English?

According to Kristy herself, she supposed to go to Russia this month on 10 or 12th. But someone here mentioned that she got a job in Barcelona so probably all plans have changed