B4 - General Topic 2023 #9 (February)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Tereza and Taylor staying home, the others left, don't know where Anya is maybe still in the house somewhere.

EDIT: Anya is her room now

Alcohol, Anya, Tereza, Taylor and no Miron...Perfect.

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

Quindi è meno intelligente di te e dovrebbe lasciare in pace le ragazze perché non ti piace vedere un uomo con le donne. Il mio consiglio è che dovresti guardarti bene allo specchio prima di lanciare accuse e insulti basati su ridicole questioni personali di gelosia.

But how dare you? We've never eaten or slept together so you dare offend me. I write what I think and if you don't think like me you can say it without offending. If you allow me, try to be a little more present and you will realize that this is the common thought, MIron is very disturbing, nice, generous, willing, available but .............. TOO MUCH!! !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I would Love to see Tereza's sweet tits  all wet  in the tub... Anya and Taylor welcome too...  this could be an epic 3 way if enough wine is consumed   OOOPs sorry Timur I was so drunk lol

oops Jetlag 8  I forgot.  yes and Miron also  

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

But how dare you? We've never eaten or slept together so you dare offend me. I write what I think and if you don't think like me you can say it without offending. If you allow me, try to be a little more present and you will realize that this is the common thought, MIron is very disturbing, nice, generous, willing, available but .............. TOO MUCH!! !

Agreed. This fat prick should know the time to give the girls some space

• Upvote 2