B4 - General Topic 2023 #9 (February)

and let me take this opportunity to say... there has been some mean remarks about Taylors looks ... I think she has a nice body, not anorexic, natural and same for her nice size natural tits, great Pussy , she has a pleasant smile and disposition  and finally 

She can eat my Pussy anytime 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

But how dare you? We've never eaten or slept together so you dare offend me. I write what I think and if you don't think like me you can say it without offending. If you allow me, try to be a little more present and you will realize that this is the common thought, MIron is very disturbing, nice, generous, willing, available but .............. TOO MUCH!! !

You accuse a person you never met of being unintelligent. Stop your crocodile tears and stop pointing finger's and put down male participants you never met and grow a life dude!
I could not care less what the common thought is here (usually it's just hallucinations and conspiracy theories). It's sad to see so many guys here put another guy down just because they have a hard time accepting it's not a lesbian party 24/7.

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

But how dare you? We've never eaten or slept together so you dare offend me. I write what I think and if you don't think like me you can say it without offending. If you allow me, try to be a little more present and you will realize that this is the common thought, MIron is very disturbing, nice, generous, willing, available but .............. TOO MUCH!! !

don't give kriss66 any attention  he craves this importance he has found defending the whole wrong point of why we criticize the fat, bloated, Moron, pig man  lmao  this is so fun .

he gets this great superiority of defending men  being in the project ... we are all haters jealous   He will always miss our point .. 

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, moritzmax said:

Wenn es so wäre, wie Sie denken, dass es sein sollte, sollte es fast keine Mitglieder auf RLC geben.
Im Gegenteil, es werden noch mehr.
Diese "Diskussion" wird hier seit vielen Jahren geführt, genauso wie die immer wieder lächerlichen Kündigungsdrohungen.
Diejenigen, die am lautesten schreien, sind die besten Kunden von RLC.
Auf ihr „großes Hobby“ würden sie nie mehr verzichten wollen.
Viel Lärm um nichts.

Masse ist aber nicht immer ein Ausdruck für Klasse. Der angedeutete Zuwachs an Abo-Zahlen ist nach meinem Dafürhalten so ziemlich nur der wachsenden Anzahl von Paarwohnungen zu verdanken. Da wird halt regelmäßig gefickt und das gefällt vielen Abonnenten. Mir aber nicht so. Das Gezeigte kann ich zu Hause auch haben, jedenfalls weitgehend. Dafür muß ich nicht bezahlen. Den Reiz von RLC machen junge hübsche knackige einfallsreiche aktive  Mädchen mit Charisma und ansehnliche aktive Männer aus. Und bei beiden Kategorien ist RLC im Moment ziemlich schwach besetzt.