B4 - General Topic 2023 #10 (February)

17 hours ago, moules said:

I don't think someone can use this image to find the villa. 

[I am having trouble pasting the image, using BBC and Html.}  Tried a direct link, and that didn't work either.   What the image shows is described below.)

The white square annex to the villa is the garage/office.  The three small square windows overlook the B-4 pool.  The kitchen windows can be seen beneath the three square windows.

At the left corner of the garage is the parking area.  Someone could stand by this corner and drop an object that would land by the kitchen door.  The garage/office also has a long horizontal window, almost stretching the entire length of that side of the garage/office.  This horizontal window looks out onto the roof deck,  There is an unknown object on the roof deck.  Unseen in this image are several other unknown objects leaning against the opposite wall, which is the penthouse wall.

A solar array is above the penthouse.  There is a tall parapet wall on the side of the penthouse next to the roof deck.   From the shadow, one can see a short parapet on the garage roof.,  The object at the corner of the garage roof appears to be part of an air conditioning unit for the garage/office,

Except you have no image, check your messages, I will send you some images

11 hours ago, francecharlierlc said:

Alert ! Alert ! Raniya enjoyed a 4:10 p.m. in her room with a big toy!!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cameras recording 24 hours a day

I think you must have been dreaming, the only thing that happened then was she jammed her finger in the clothes airer while folding it up.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, moules said:

Я нашел это! Под задним двором стоит белый трейлер. Его можно увидеть только в это время года.

Тейлор прощается с Тани в 11:05:42. Она прервала виртуальный секс Тани с мужчиной, Тим?

Поворот — это честная игра. Тим прервал Тейлора. Тейлор, покидая виллу, прерывает Тима!! Идеальная Карма!!

perfect karma is when taylor gets raped by two men, then you can stutter about karma... and if we talk about REAL karma, then this will happen when you are raped. when you resist - and you will be harassed by force ... do not forget to leave a remark here, when this happens to you ... tell us about your karmic feelings ...

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Ramesh said:

perfect karma is when taylor gets raped by two men, then you can stutter about karma... and if we talk about REAL karma, then this will happen when you are raped. when you resist - and you will be harassed by force ... do not forget to leave a remark here, when this happens to you ... tell us about your karmic feelings ...

Hi Tim!

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I think you must have been dreaming, the only thing that happened then was she jammed her finger in the clothes airer while folding it up.

It's a big toy 😉 

• Haha 1