B5 General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

1 hour ago, bakke123 said:

W & W best couple on the site.

this is a big statement .. they are edgy but Venera and Lion are erotic and she a great pleaser to him but to us with lots of free nudity ( but only one couple in her apt. so ??) which is rare from WednesdayΒ  ??? bedroom and bathroomΒ 

Wed bates are camera friendly delicious pussyΒ  wowΒ  Β 

Venera not big on legs wide openΒ  but still passionate bates (shitty lighting most times ) but passionate like everything sexual she does

however they are a top couple and she (Wed)Β  is a rock star hot body that I am obsessed withΒ 

W&W could offer more if they could get girlfriend involvedΒ  in my opinion

now Martina , if Alberto wasn't so tough to look at, lolΒ  Β could get a mentionΒ 

Β 

Pff … Wednesday , what a woman , what an incredible gem for RLC .. I hope we see her in our screens for a very very very long time , a man’s fantasy in so many aspects , beauty , style , , class , a woman satisfying even the wildest fantasies of her guy .. As menti d since Day 1 we saw them , submissive for pleasure and willing to try new things .. A couple showing lots of modern era things with their ideas of sexual games and satisfaction , well done W&W πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, RdKing said:

She has the TITS and she got the ASS! 😍

and Wayne be fuckin at Ass right now ..full bondageΒ  ..Β  love them when they get freaky

anyone got a video they can shareΒ  this is sexciting

• Like 1

Tereza and Wednesday in this apartment , their looks and the way they are ( half ) being dressed , it is like the devil surrounds us to sin even if we want to be β€œ good people β€œ … these two women are simply a definition i believe of how the majority here would wish women around them …

Β