B5 General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

Pff … Tereza getting more fantastic and amazing each and everyday .. the transformation and maturity from a “ girl “ to a gorgeous “ woman “ makes a huge difference .. two sex bomb ladies under the same roof , let’s enjoy for as long as it lasts … 

• Haha 2

For some time I have been curious about the visibility of Tereza to her neighbors in the apartment across from her bedroom. She often stands naked and in full view after coming out of her closet or after coming from the shower. I started taking screenshots of the window and blinds of the apartment that is visible only when the lighting is right and when looking at the reflection in the large mirror on the bedroom wall.  The changes are often subtle but today, the blinds seem to be opened wider than on other days that I have compared.  

6 minutes ago, philo said:

For some time I have been curious about the visibility of Tereza to her neighbors in the apartment across from her bedroom. She often stands naked and in full view after coming out of her closet or after coming from the shower. I started taking screenshots of the window and blinds of the apartment that is visible only when the lighting is right and when looking at the reflection in the large mirror on the bedroom wall.  The changes are often subtle but today, the blinds seem to be opened wider than on other days that I have compared.  

One time when Tereza, Holly and others that I don't remember were in the LR in one morning it seemed like they were show off to a neighbor.  Or at least pretending to be.