B2 - General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

42 minutes ago, Noldus said:

BTW Anthony is guy #9 for Lavi under her stay in B2

Ahh .. too close when I mentioned 9 to 10 … but he is her first “ RLC crossover “ universe 😁

36 minutes ago, poncherello said:

tonight our beloved Wednesday is losing points with Antony

Wednesday is one of the top 5 of beauty girls … she loves Wayne way too much , she’s nearly all the time submissive to him , the guy has her easily … Nothing to worry with her . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wednesday is one of the top 5 of beauty girls … she loves Wayne way too much , she’s nearly all the time submissive to him , the guy has her easily … Nothing to worry with her . 

I'd put Wednesday as my favorite girl on RLC currently but the problem is everybody else around her and Wayne is so vanilla that neither of them have any sort of opportunity to really let loose and show us what they're really about. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'd put Wednesday as my favorite girl on RLC currently but the problem is everybody else around her and Wayne is so vanilla that neither of them have any sort of opportunity to really let loose and show us what they're really about. 

Wednesday is for sure “ something else “ , I honestly believe that the potential of this girl is endless … on the other hand , I admire that she truly loves her guy , which in the viewership of RLC world isn’t something that satisfy us , the viewers , especially when this couple has been chosen as COV .. This comes as proof that things work better in Barcelona when singles appear or at least fresh made relationships or open ones .. In a strange feeling that I have , considering Wayne a guy who knows that Wednesday is crazy for him and he actually does with her whatever he wants , don’t be surprised if on a day that he might drink a bit more , he let loose and do something .. but we aren’t watching RLC for Wayne of course 😂🤣, I am just saying that it might happen one day something out of limits ( positive thinking always ) . 

• Like 1