B2 - General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If I had to give an award for the " Biggest Improvement " , the winner would be with any doubt to KARINA !!  From super shy to a girl who has sex weekly with BJ ... 

Too bad others don't follow her example !!  Bravo KARINA !! 

Very well said , I think that sometimes is also the timing that the girls agree to participate , Karina now looks totally chilled and cool with the idea of “ cameras sharing “ , I think also other girls want to do more things but the general idea that has grown to the viewers is that the girls MUST masturbate or DO anything sexual . For me , even seeing a girl inviting friends at home , flirting , trying to get a guy , even making a show for viewership ( or not ) like the adult games of last week when Anthony and T&T had joined , this os great . But Karina even masturbated ( and anal style also ) , even this category of viewers is satisfied then as well . But in general , the whole idea for me ( and here i agree  with Alladdino ) is to have people who simply live as normal as possible and as they have been doing before joining RLC and making this job . A life with friends , ups and downs , happiness , sadness , socializing , being bored and home at times , getting incredibly fancy dressed to go to a bar and meet others , flirt , have an one night stand or whatever , simple daily life routine that keeps people and ourselves busy .. and now think who ( of the Barcelona project ) of these people do it … only yesterday for example finally Raniya and Tani decided to “ escape “ the villa and go out . Let’s see how the aura of B2 continues showing what life should be for the majority of the tenants in Barcelona . 

• Upvote 1