Pete1960

Good Morning ---- good night

great thursday to all 

16/02/2023 16/February/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

Day Thursday GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning ---- good night

great thursday to all 

16/02/2023 16/February/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/2ad3df58a6f6a702c0abd07bbf6d9e105c742f6575e627e13262449de6dc1e10/1280/https://media2.giphy.com/media/EFV3DUYBrkVMht36e3/200.gif

Good Morning to all my friends, Pulo hope you're doing great 👍 here's today's video 📹 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

They both tried to move on with other people but eventually couldn't live without each other I guess.

Does anyone know, especially the Russian speakers to settle this once and for all, the following? When Leora left she and Paul weren't on bad terms as he came and visited the following December. Then something happened, Paul got a  girl friend and Leora had Loverboy (off camera).

11st question.  What happened to cause both of them to get different partners for a while?

2nd question.  Have either of them mentioned moving to Georgia again?

Thanks, appreciate any info, esp from a Russian speaking forum member who heard it from the horses mouth.

From what I heard from a conversation with Malia, it was paul who cheated. He must have already been in a relationship in Russia when Paul first visited her. When Leora found out, she also tried to establish a relationship in Prague. However, she never gave up contact with Paul.

As for Georgia, I can't comment on that. I think that was just an issue when Leora tried to bring paul to Prague.
But it's been a long time since then and lo and behold everything is "almost" like before

• Upvote 5