Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #6

Pete1960

5 hours ago, Anode said:

Pas une rose , pas de parfum, ni un bijoux , voila l'amour de ta vie Leora ,ouvre les yeux il est temps tu vie avec un être abjecte et tu ne mérite pas cela !

I will be Paul’s devil’s advocate here now , but , did you also see Leora buy something for him ? Offering him anything at least on cameras ? Because of course it might be that gifts have been given outside , maybe the gift has been eating at a nice restaurant for example  , still , FOR SURE this  didn’t happen yesterday . Anyway , they love one another the most and this is what they both want according to what many people write here , let each one have his / her own interpretation regarding this relationship .. Especially now that RLC has many apartments again , the thumbnails show lots of how things  are and what viewers prefer to watch , even more and specifically yesterday we could see other places how they handled the day . But , it is the love of their life so … ( that’s why they were apart for nearly 3 years and both trying to move on with different partners  … ) 

• Like 1

hier je ne pense pas qui on manger au restaurant car paul a manger a leur retour ou alor c'est un crevart  finie .

paul m'enerve de plus en plus je commence a prendre des distances de jour en jour.

déja il se prend pour un gros baraquer mais il et creux comme un vieux radis et il a une  démarche dans l'appartement plus vieux q'une personne très agé .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, RAME said:

hier je ne pense pas qui on manger au restaurant car paul a manger a leur retour ou alor c'est un crevart  finie .

paul m'enerve de plus en plus je commence a prendre des distances de jour en jour.

déja il se prend pour un gros baraquer mais il et creux comme un vieux radis et il a une  démarche dans l'appartement plus vieux q'une personne très agé .

I only want to say - as i have done in the past - that Leora DID INDEED try to change her lifestyle and i believe her future… this is all according to posts who have been repeatedly justified and confirmed while Leora was living by herself or with Malia .. I also can judge better now seeing her having this boring dejavu / Groundhog daily routine life with the love of her life , no wonder or surprise that it is all how it used to be in Russia . A couple without friends , being afraid to expose themselves to others , a couple with ZERO social life ( on cameras ) , friends , relatives , a life that 9 out of 10 people in this life and planet don’t have , still people support and like it because ( look now how strange ) , people seem to live the same way like them ( how can you support then something if you aren’t at the same lifestyle ? ) … people dream then here a life without holidays , without being able to visit others or have others visit them , people who can’t see their family , people who prefer to wake up at midday, take their pets out to walk and then home in front of portable devices , no hobbies , no interests to evolve as personalities .. 

Leora ( as it has been justified by posts ) tried to learn things at a beauty salon , she had a boyfriend for 1,5 years , for camera reasons or friendly gestures , she would allow a friend to sleep over her place , she was seen practicing on her gym machine ( which now has disappeared as she feels in shape ) , going out for private talks which were lasting even more than hours at times ( she was speaking to Paul off cameras or to friends advising them when they were trusting her of personal issues that - because everyone in this site speaks Russian - couldn’t be discussed or chatted on camera ) , she was seen crying , yelling , being pissed off , she would be seen smiling and being absent overnighting elsewhere from her apartment … Leora tried ( even though personally i hated that she did all off cameras and hid her life when it has always been the “ private life of other people “ ) , finally she felt alone or maybe sensitive , abandoned and isolated as soon as her life didn’t work the way she perhaps dreamt and Plan A was once again established , that is to have Paul and go back to a life that in my humble opinion doesn’t give her ANYTHING to improve herself , i honestly ask what’s the difference of Leora from 2013 -2019 Russia and the 2019 - 2023 Leora in Czech Republic .. in what terms has she evolved ? In what is she different ? In what things has her life become better ? I can only say FOR SURE that the money ( must be )  more than what it was . 

Leora tried to adjust and change , she failed and she is back to an easy going life , with a guy next to her , doing her cameras obligations , living the dream ( which personally I try to understand what her dream and aim in life is … )  

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I only want to say - as i have done in the past - that Leora DID INDEED try to change her lifestyle and i believe her future…

Leora tried to adjust and change , she failed and she is back to an easy going life , with a guy next to her , doing her cameras obligations , living the dream ( which personally I try to understand what her dream and aim in life is … )  

They both tried to move on with other people but eventually couldn't live without each other I guess.

Does anyone know, especially the Russian speakers to settle this once and for all, the following? When Leora left she and Paul weren't on bad terms as he came and visited the following December. Then something happened, Paul got a  girl friend and Leora had Loverboy (off camera).

11st question.  What happened to cause both of them to get different partners for a while?

2nd question.  Have either of them mentioned moving to Georgia again?

Thanks, appreciate any info, esp from a Russian speaking forum member who heard it from the horses mouth.

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

They both tried to move on with other people but eventually couldn't live without each other I guess.

Does anyone know, especially the Russian speakers to settle this once and for all, the following? When Leora left she and Paul weren't on bad terms as he came and visited the following December. Then something happened, Paul got a  girl friend and Leora had Loverboy (off camera).

11st question.  What happened to cause both of them to get different partners for a while?

Thanks, appreciate any info, esp from a Russian speaking forum member who heard it from the horses mouth.

Are you HONESTLY waiting an answer in all that ? They will tell you that these things never happened or even if they did , what’s the problem having split  for a while ? What matters the most ( therefore erasing the past like never occurred , invisible .. ) is that they are together again , like they both wanted since Leora left the love of her life , determined for a new life in Europe … Question … why Paul continues the job he has in Russia when money isn’t an issue as they have more than enough of their current job and why Paul continues since Leora’s plan is to stay in Europe ? 😎😉😕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora in the czech republic i had two boyfriends Malia , Loverboy 

Paul In Russia there was Eva 

Leora Called Paul every day On the phone and sometimes on Skype  

• Upvote 1