Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #6

Pete1960

30 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Obviously Leora definitely has some major insecurity issues, low self esteem and low motivation for life outside of RLC (whenever outside the apartment and eventually away from RLC altogether). The cams ARE her life. That is what keeps her moving and living - sad reality. My opinion and observations, as seen over the years.

For Leora to thoroughly enjoy her life, Paul is her crutch.  

What is a crutch in a relationship?
   - One particular problem in love can occur when people find themselves becoming too emotionally dependent upon their partners. When this happens, it's said that they're using emotional crutches

What is a psychological crutch?
   - A psychological crutch can be defined as an individual who supports you in social interactions. As its name suggests, it's someone you rely on to get through a situation in which you don't feel comfortable

Leora really believes that she needs Paul and relies on him for added comfort, reassurances and for love and support as she gets through life (perhaps she fears doing things alone and lacks self confidence in herself). Her RLC fans and Paul are her "rocks" that mean so much to her personally. We all know Leora can be a strong dynamic lovable woman, wife, worker, friend and an amazing person away from RLC and even away from Paul but this is her choosing, for now.

I agree with you and made similar comment a year ago and got hammered on the forum.

She absolutely is insecure and settles for what she has/knows versus looking for greener pastures before moving in with Paul. To me she got her sights on him and made up her mind.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1