B1 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February / March)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

There’s no doubt that RLC needs to cover all type of perverts , but the logo says “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ … I don’t thing then that this is the private life of Serafima because she’s laying down naked .. of course I tune in at times out of curiosity to check how she moves and behaves ( obviously not when she lays down and with her favorite tool during all of her stays 😂 ) , but in general , for my personal taste as you very rightfully mention , she and a couple of other tenants offer absolutely nothing to the “ logo meaning “ of this site . 

I don't agree with this. RLC is essentially a site for voyeurs and therefore I assume that many users enjoy "spying" on people in their most intimate moments. I think Sera plays her role well and gives the average RLC user just what they want to see. She is a beautiful woman and shows her graces with nonchalance for a good part of the time she spends in the house. I also believe that the Ice Queen also has a lot of fans for what she does when she sits on her throne ... and I think she is the only one providing this kind of content right now. So I absolutely wouldn't call her a "do nothing", but rather she is a precious resource for RLC in the current context.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Machevh said:

I don't agree with this. RLC is essentially a site for voyeurs and therefore I assume that many users enjoy "spying" on people in their most intimate moments. I think Sera plays her role well and gives the average RLC user just what they want to see. She is a beautiful woman and shows her graces with nonchalance for a good part of the time she spends in the house. I also believe that the Ice Queen also has a lot of fans for what she does when she sits on her throne ... and I think she is the only one providing this kind of content right now. So I absolutely wouldn't call her a "do nothing", but rather she is a precious resource for RLC in the current context.

eloquently stated

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

On a side note , I think it is nearly a week that Serafima  hasn’t been out , quite unusual and I don’t know if the symbiosis with Zhanna is causing this .. let’s see . 

She was sick for many days and she was out during the day a few times.

3 hours ago, Machevh said:

All opinions respected when they are presented with reasonable arguments , this is what makes a good forum which has taken a rather bad also direction due to the comments from people that it is better not to characterize .. I disagree with you but you make your point and this is the most important , in a really great way . 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

She was sick for many days and she was out during the day a few times.

During the day it is normal , I spoke about the night but you are absolutely right , she was sick . 

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is just people “ living “ life  (Viola ) and people “ pretending “ living life ( Serafima $  … the funny thing is that RLC advertises the “ private life of other people “ , I can understand that Serafima doesn’t want to provide anything sexual on cameras ( her choice and decision and it is respected ) at an adult site but for what “ private life “ are we talking about  as the woman hasn’t shared anything else on cameras apart nudity and walking around wearing only the “ essentials “ … The problem is that she’s getting paid an amount of our subscription and W&W’s friend , Viola , she has been outstanding being on cameras for free … go figure out 😡🤬😡🤬

I know it's like different people are like totally different 

• Haha 1