B1 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February / March)

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Looks like it ... Never saw her ... But we should't worry ... Probably a friend of Sera !   So let's see and give her a chance !  

She has a suitcase , it doesn’t look being a local .. lots of looks on cameras to see where they are situated . 

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Here we go .. Welcome finally 232 if i remember correctly .. 

She looks to me like Yana from B3 (Yana and Ricky).  She was there in 2017 at the same time as Ilona and Tim.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

She looks to me like Yana from B3 (Yana and Ricky).  She was there in 2017 at the same time as Ilona and Tim.

i saw her in the kitchen 10 minutes or so ago and she is not new, another stinking repeat for sure.

Also, she seems to be very into her selfies.  The amount of time these girls spend on the phone is incredible.  I am so happy I didn't have one when I was younger.  I wouldn't have gotten anything done.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

She looks familiar to me too.  Let's hope she is more active than the rest of this apartment.  Please?

She'll have to be a miracle worker to save this place. And Sera won't make it easy for her. But nothing wrong with hope.

Nice to see that Zhanna deigned to show up for a night. She was probably just worried that RLC would forget she was a tenant and move the new girl into her room.

• Haha 3