address barcelona girls apartments

Does anyone know the area where the girls' apartments are located, their address, I think some apartments are in the same building or in any case a few meters away from each other. does anyone even know if it is possible to contact girls for close encounters? some of these girls work in private clubs, in nightclubs where you can approach them to relate to them? Thank you

4 hours ago, dirockathos said:

Does anyone know the area where the girls' apartments are located, their address, I think some apartments are in the same building or in any case a few meters away from each other. does anyone even know if it is possible to contact girls for close encounters? some of these girls work in private clubs, in nightclubs where you can approach them to relate to them? Thank you

Yes and...no, so -------.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tito216 said:

The last sentence is unnecessary, he only asked a question and the insult is not necessary. I RESPECT.

You are a stalker and devoid of common sense.  Think about it, why would these girls want to open themselves up to wierdos like you?  You pose a danger to them.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Eres un acosador y falto de sentido común. Piénsalo, ¿por qué estas chicas querrían abrirse a bichos raros como tú? Usted representa un peligro para ellos.

No pierdo el tiempo en contestar semejantes tontearías escritas en cuatro palabras. Buenas tardes tengas. RESPETO PARA TODOS LOS COMENTARIOS. SOBRAN LOS INSULTOS.

• 6 months later...