B4 - General Topic 2023 #13 (February)

6 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

He started touching her Around 04:00 and I saw she moved his hand away a couple of times. I have reported it to RLC

WTF. What kind of sick asshole does that? This is a clear-cut crime. He belongs in front of a judge and not in a GOV/COV apartment. 

No idea what RLC was thinking. It was clear from the beginning that this guy would fail with the girls. Now we can only hope that they will use the replay footage and send the guy to the authorities. 

BTW, how stupid do he have to be? There are cameras virtually everywhere and zero chance that he gets away with such crap. Just completely insane. 

• Like 1

Talking about good things now.

Damn. Wayne is a fucking lucky guy. Not just he's with one of the most hot tenants of the current cast he also licked and was sucked by the hottest guest.

Wed is also lucky, she  got a great orgasm from Wayne and licked and fingered her hot friend.

RLC can send the useless T&T home now.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Talking about good things now.

Damn. Wayne is a fucking lucky guy. Not just he's with one of the most hot tenants of the current cast he also licked and was sucked by the hottest guest.

Wed is also lucky, she  got a great orgasm from Wayne and licked and fingered her hot friend.

RLC can send the useless T&T home now.

I have no idea why you are suddenly starting some kind of competition between T&T and W&W. 

I can probably name 10 people in GOV/COV alone that RLC could kick out without any impact. There are so many do nothing girls, so man boring people, that they should actually close 2-3 GOV apartments and work on an  restart with new people. Not to mention that from everything we could see on camera there is a actual rapist staying in one of this places right now. WTF?!?

The only apartment that runs well throughout, however, is B5. So why T&T of all people should be "send home now" is a mystery to me. 

• Upvote 1

That 3some show with Wednesday and redhead was well scripted; “pretend you’re innocent and I’m showing you what to do and we can do a good bi-curious scene”. Yes very well enacted; Will she, won’t she and by Christ she did - superb and it also shows Wednesday is partial to eating a bit of pussy with a willing partner in redhead. Great for the future and long may it last 👌

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have no idea why you are suddenly starting some kind of competition between T&T and W&W. 

I can probably name 10 people in GOV/COV alone that RLC could kick out without any impact. There are so many do nothing girls, so man boring people, that they should actually close 2-3 GOV apartments and work on an  restart with new people. Not to mention that from everything we could see on camera there is a actual rapist staying in one of this places right now. WTF?!?

The only apartment that runs well throughout, however, is B5. So why T&T of all people should be "send home now" is a mystery to me. 

Because I was only comparing two couples. One made several bait 3some and one actually made a 3some. I wasn't doing a complete list of tenants that should be kicked out.

If you read my latest post you would know my opinion about Miron.

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

to the defenders of Miron ... this is why we have been on him ... he is a disgusting and creepy and now  borderline rapists   as he has taken advantage of very drunk women twice before    whats next ???  too dark for this project    please report and lets get back to W&W& Ginger 

We have had a Ginger, so RANGA will be her name

7 hours ago, Mark D said:

Moron sexually assaulting  a sleeping Lilith. This guy is dangerous

He first reaches over around 4:04, at 4:05 you can clearly see his hand is inside her pants, after she stirs he pulls back, but slides down on to the floor  and from 4:07 onwards keeps rubbing

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Because I was only comparing two couples. One made several bait 3some and one actually made a 3some. I wasn't doing a complete list of tenants that should be kicked out.

If you read my latest post you would know my opinion about Miron.

You don't understand me. Why speend time thinking about the idea to renovate your living room while your house is burning down to the ground. That makes no sense.  

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

RLC has so many things going down right now, they don't need to kick out one of the very few couples who are actually involved in the project.