B4 - General Topic 2023 #13 (February)

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I understand Leora and why she's the most famous, but I don't see her as the gold standard for RLC. If I had to describe RLC to a friend I would rather use Karol, Venera and Lavi as an example of what this site is about than Leora.

I agree that Leora isn't Gold Standard.  She's more like the opening act, to get newbies to look a little closer at RLC.  I remember when I first came across the site 5 years ago, Leora was primarily the one that provided shows to free camera's.

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I agree that Leora isn't Gold Standard.  She's more like the opening act, to get newbies to look a little closer at RLC.  I remember when I first came across the site 5 years ago, Leora was primarily the one that provided shows to free camera's.

I browsed RLC to see Martina. 😁

Yes, I learned about the with Leora's videos but then I learned that was much more.

In the afternoon, gina and britney went out together. She is still out of sight since Britney has not come home. They may be enjoying the evening together.. They are having a beautiful love away from the men who do not leave their side and bother them..