US General Domestic Politics (2023) #6 (Starts 2/19/23)

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But he would kick your ass and embarrass you in a round of golf.

Golf spielen interessiert mich nicht. Denken und über Lösungen nachdenken ist mir wichtiger. Als Präsident wäre das für Trump auch wichtiger gewesen als Golf zu spielen. USA ist ja durch Wahl von Biden als Präsident der USA noch einmal mit einem blauen Auge davon gekommen. 😁

4 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

I'm not interested in playing golf. Thinking and thinking about solutions is more important to me. As president, that would have been more important to Trump than playing golf. USA got off with a black eye after Biden was elected President of the USA. 😁

Golf is a good way to relax re-energize yourself.

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Golf is a good way to relax re-energize yourself.

Lincoln was the first president to have a billiard table installed in the White House. He said it relaxed him.

Just some trivia here. Feel free to move on. Neither Trump nor Lincoln are presidents anymore. Please tell the leftest media that Trump is not in office so they can get off their fucking asses and find real news. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

WWW.MSN.COM

Der amerikanische Präsident lässt Putin mit seiner Reise wissen, dass er nicht von einer Siegesparade in Kiew träumen sollte. Das zeigt, wie stark der Wille des Westen zur Unterstützung der Ukraine gestiegen ist.

take more money my son 

• Like 1