B4 - General Topic 2023 #14 (February)

42 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

So, obviously the kitchen cams are indeed not free anymore (or at least at the moment) going by what you are saying.

It is the first time i've seen naked girls staying/partying in the kitchen (except rarely for a quick passing through, and even then mostly rather topless than completely naked).

Could it be that they are only "allowed" to be naked for a longer time (as opposed to a quick passthrough) on non-free cams?... Or was this just coincidence?...

The free cams are supposed to be a tease.  The network techs who monitor the cams will usually turn off a free cam when sexual activity occurs.  They did not do so the other night with the free cam in the living room.  They may have been watching the threesome in another room in B-4.  Those who watched the LR free cam disliked and disapproved of what they saw happening and let RLC know about it in no uncertain terms, even threatening to post video of it on social media.  These were CC posters issuing ultimatums.

As a result, it appears that RLC will probably only have Barcelona free cams showing benign and innocent activities for a while, with perhaps more free cams on the Eastern European sites.

What the Lord giveth, the Lord can taketh away.

That's my guess.

I also think the three girls tonight in the kitchen and elsewhere were a deliberate tactic by RLC.    I don't think it was mere coincidence that the free kitchen cam was the B-7 kitchen, where there is never ever nudity or sex.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dragi said:

Alsu has a date with her "boyfriend" tomorrow

The conversation was in English

i said she was on 24 hr call, she will need to sleep now, could be gone for a few days depending on how long he keeps her before sending her back to sleep

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

now u all know who this alesandro that they were saying is, alsus booty caller LOL, she must have known him before she joined cos her allnighters started straight away

As long as he doesn't go go limp GIF he's in business.     🤣🤣

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Tani “wakes up “ after hibernation and kind of depression , she enjoys , I don’t mind if it is also Alsu’s presence , at least there is “ LIFE “ again in B4 .. with the big question remaining “ what’s going on with Britney “ … as for Raniya , the even bigger question of what on earth’s world happened and from being ready to have a marvelous stay she became one of the worst .. 

Raniya understood that she would get paid even if she doesn't do anything... She will just pump the money until they tell her to leave