B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Were is RLC listed?

"of the people who are buying the passport of Cyprus, they were buying the European passport. They were buying an open door to 27 countries.

"From 2013 to 2020, Cyprus issued almost 7,000 of those "golden passports" – nearly half to Russians.

"Suddenly, the skyline of Limassol was injected with high-rise luxury apartments, its port with mega yachts and its stores with uber-wealthy Russians.

"Alexandra Attalides: You could see them walking around like princesses, moving in the most expensive shops. They have their business, they have their houses, they have luxury houses.

"A big number, but just a fraction of the estimated 5.6 billion euros of Russian deposits made in Cyprus last year. We also asked Minister Petrides about this, the dozens of Cyprus properties and active shell companies we were able to trace back to sanctioned Russians."

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

"of the people who are buying the passport of Cyprus, they were buying the European passport. They were buying an open door to 27 countries.

"From 2013 to 2020, Cyprus issued almost 7,000 of those "golden passports" – nearly half to Russians.

"Suddenly, the skyline of Limassol was injected with high-rise luxury apartments, its port with mega yachts and its stores with uber-wealthy Russians.

"Alexandra Attalides: You could see them walking around like princesses, moving in the most expensive shops. They have their business, they have their houses, they have luxury houses.

"A big number, but just a fraction of the estimated 5.6 billion euros of Russian deposits made in Cyprus last year. We also asked Minister Petrides about this, the dozens of Cyprus properties and active shell companies we were able to trace back to sanctioned Russians."

What I asked is if RLC is listed in a stock market

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I asked is if RLC is listed in a stock market

Stock is privately held, so not traded.  That does not mean someone like Miron or Bogdan,as employees, could not have a share or two.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Spain gives out Golden Passports, too.  I had posted that a CCmember many months ago had described what I called an economic ecosystem of Russian businesses and properties in Barcelona, including RLC.  Ash1 replied there was no such economic ecosystem.

Maybe there isn't.   Maybe there is.  I don't have the time nor anywhere near enough fluency in Spanish to search the public records in Barcelona, which the original poster had apparently done.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Miron il tour di redenzione del molestatore così segreto che nessuno è venuto.

Miron the pervert depraved in the villa with Aziza, subsequently joined Bogdan. They went out at 5:42 pm leaving the door open is a shame but luckily the subscription expires in a few days

44 minutes ago, moules said:

let me use this  to say  you are very knowledgeable on this topic which (NO SURPRISE !) does not get any media coverage 

Cyprus is the gateway for Russian black market and money laundering  ( for what it is worth I have a friend who has worked in this money industry and shocks me with his stories of corruption amongst Russian elites/oligarchs etc  

with that being said it is HIGHLY Unlikely RLC is "Listed "  lmao     anywhere   see money laundering 101