B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

2 minutes ago, moules said:

This friend of Karol's arrived on Feb 16.  From going through replay, he seems to have been waiting for the call from RLC telling him that they have a bed for him.   Is he Russian? 

They have not even listed a name for him.  Maybe he's just temporary for a short stay.

21 minutes ago, moules said:

This friend of Karol's arrived on Feb 16.  From going through replay, he seems to have been waiting for the call from RLC telling him that they have a bed for him.   Is he Russian? 

Were he was supposed to go? B1?

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Were he was supposed to go? B1?

I really didn't know he was in K&K's place.  I saw a thumbnail on Sunday of a guy putting clothes in a yellow suitcase and I thought maybe Kos was going on a trip.  Couldn't see the face.  Tonight, I went back through replay by date to see when the yellow suitcase arrived.  In going through the replays, at night he seemed to stay in his room, and read books.  I concluded he had arrived in Spain about Feb 16th, and this was not a social visit to K&K.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I can't believe not a peep on here about Britney's bate. I think she learned from Kristy. 

as it should be,and as it should've been with ESMI!!!! these do nothing girls don't deserve my viewing time!!!

• Upvote 1

Since we are talking of newB7 guy in B4 ,,,, I thought Karol had set him up with ? former B2 girl and visitor to Karol  name ?

They went on an overnight date 2 ?days ago  so maybe something there ??? 

but we know what to expect from RLC recruits    Fuck Them All