B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

6 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

A lot more subscriptions would have to be canceled so that RLC realizes that they are nothing without subscribers!

They don't care.  RLC is not in the business of making a profit.  This is about international finance.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

So it's all fraud!

I don't know what you mean by fraud.

Multi-national businesses transfer money between countries all the time.  Many companies do so to take advantage of favorable tax rates.

See:

WWW.THEVERGE.COM

Its corporate tax rate will go from 12.5 percent to 15 percent.

Other companies will move their money from a country where the value of the money is falling, such as in Turkey, or where a government may potentially seize their money.

East Germany:

WWW.DW.COM

Along with colonial and Nazi-looted art, a related chapter of German history is now being uncovered: How the former...

31 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Miron the molester must have some weight at RLC. The way Nelly and Bogdan trying so hard to redeem The Molester's reputation is shameful. I will post video clip of the act on several sites naming both Miron and RLC. I don't cares if they ban me. 

Wait where did he molest a child .

WWW.LAW.CORNELL.EDU

5 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

I won't say anything more about all the crap that's being organized here, it's not worth it!

Russian company owns big, successful clubs in Moscow.  Their revenue is entirely Russian rubles.  They don't want to keep all their rubles in Russia, so they transfer rubles to another business in Spain, and convert the rubles to Euros.  But they need a business in Spain to do this.

Now, it is difficult, nearly impossible to transfer rubles out of Russia.

Transfer of money between one country and another country becomes money laundering when the money was illegally obtained;  for example, selling of illegal drugs.