B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Probably more than one.

IIRC, a girl last year said she was going on vacation to Cyprus.  One or two of the favorite shipyards for the Oligarchs is in Barcelona.

I have a sense of how they might have found participants in Saint Petersburg, though.  One of my favorite European cities, even in the dead of winter.

i'm sure!

i don't know much about st. petersburg other than it inhabits over 5 million people.  i've seen various pictures and wasn't too impressed.

so what is Moron expecting ??? Kimberley to come and put on another LR table show  ... 

He said in the kitchen to the girls once (in English)  this is not a place for relationships it is only for sex 

choke and die

22 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

thanks for the compliment and i'm glad you got a t-shirt lmao

I will digress.

I learned one thing from my Russian journeys.  Things are not always as they seem.  Western apartments of bankers in Moscow were of Mayfair / P:ark Avenue quality, hidden from view in buildings with drab Stalinist facades.

The cannon fodder for the Russian army and Wagner come mostly from the hinterlands, where they believe Moscow's propaganda that Ukraine started the war.  The cities that were open to the West, e.g., Moscow, Saint Petersburg, not so much.

I visited this cemetery in Saint Petersburg on a cold winter night, with the snow falling, and loudspeakers with a soprano singing an elegiac song in Russian.  Most haunting experience of my life.

WWW.SAINT-PETERSBURG.COM

Piskarevskoe Memorial Cemetery is a historic war cemetery in St Petersburg. Discover more about Piskarevskoe Cemetery and other...

-----------------------

I will add that in talking with them, they almost universally said that they didn't fear the United States, the only country they feared was Germany, because Germany came so close.  Putin's problem is trying to cloak his invasion of Ukraine in the mantle of the Great Patriotic War  This time though, the Nazis are Ukrainians.  And it doesn't really work. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Anthony's future next victim: Aziza !!  

why was Azziza enduring all this couch BS... with the big brass of RLC    must be so impressed ... she is in the big leagues now of Pimp and Pagentry 

oh no is Ant in Azziza bed  doing his passive agressive hovering till the girls senses are dulled beyond reason ...  quick thumb look has 3? in the bed ? be so kind and let me know ? thanks