B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

On 2/22/2023 at 9:21 AM, Maxrambo414 said:

with such behavior, the whole project is just fake and crap!

you care way too much about people you'll never meet, doing things that will never effect you. they are paid actors man, move on.

Today Aziza first week ended, and it seems she is a do nothing girl, too. 😔 At least I have not seen anything. 

If RLC is not paying attention, soon not only B1 but also B4 will be dead. Currently, it is actually only Tani who still has actual sexual events (not this teasing bullshit some of the other girls do) there but even she is, since the departure of Tim, not very active any more. 

Just now, Alladino said:

Today Aziza first week ended, and it seems she is a do nothing girl, too. 😔 At least I have not seen anything. 

If RLC is not paying attention, soon not only B1 but also B2 will be dead. Currently, it is actually only Tani who still has actual sexual events (not this teasing bullshit some of the other girls do) there but even she is, since the departure of Tim, not very active any more. 

I put B4 on that list. just a huge nothing. Only that night with Tani and Alsu that happened something exiting and Aziza was mostly clothed.

Maybe something happens if they throw a party there but it doesn't seems to happen. Lets see how this weekend goes.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I put B4 on that list. just a huge nothing. Only that night with Tani and Alsu that happened something exiting and Aziza was mostly clothed.

Maybe something happens if they throw a party there but it doesn't seems to happen. Lets see how this weekend goes.

Maybe, but probably not, if I look at the teasing bullshit show events that happend there. It's just a problem when there are so many girls who have long since quit mentally and are now simply freeloaders. 

Actually, RLC needs an almost complete restart. In GOV alone, they would need something between 8-10 new attractive girls who really participate in the project. In addition, there is the large mass of antiquated cast in the couple apartments and unfortunately now also there do nothings (with Vera and Una). 

Corvette will be pissed off as he won’t know how to take her out of his “ do nothing girl “ list  because she wasn’t masturbating and she was only trying to have a normal daily life … Let’s see what negativity will discover now 😂🤣

• Haha 2

We have for sure one of the most remarkable periods that Barcelona apartments have more the role of a “ free hotel style beds “ than a working environment , full of luxury , amenities , facilities and above all , monthly payrolls workspace . Serafima , Zhanna , Lara , Raniya and Britney , they are currently using their rooms so as to get paid and that’s it . 

On one hand , you can’t blame them as the times are difficult and where else they could find so many “ plus (+) “ , with getting paid and not spending monthly costs , on the other hand , it looks rather annoying for girls like Karina , Lavika , Tani , Kimberly and Alsu who have done / still doing things on cameras . And unfortunately , keeping on like this , the newcomers will be also learning that it would only take just some nudity in front of cameras to justify their presence while all of their private life is outside the walls of their luxury places ..

• Haha 1