US General Domestic Politics (2023) #7 (Starts 2/25/23)

14 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

That's a fact. Opposition is always good for riots, that's normal. CDU and AFD in Germany are constantly criticizing our government with riots!

Sorry, but I haven't seen any Republican riots in the U.S. to protest Biden's immigration policies. I think German journalists have been hallucinating.

15 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Kannst Du mehr al Papagei ?? Mache konkrete Vorschläge über diese wir im Forum diskutieren können ??  Kannst Du nicht ? Dann unterlasse Deine Nachrichten, diese stören hier nur. Qualität vor Masse. Es geht hier um Politik und nicht um Regenbogen-Unsinn. Den verbreitet hier schon Spying 1 im Übermaß. Du willst doch intelligenter sein, oder ?

how are we going to get rid of guns 

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why should working class Americans pay education loans for college graduates? Plumbers, electricians, and construction workers are suppose to pay the education loans of doctors and lawyers? 

Gute Frage, auf den 1. Blick. Finanzierung von Bildung hat sich in den in den letzten 100 Jahren stark geändert, ich denke auch in den USA. Bildung ist alles von 3 Jahre alt bis zum selbständigen Geld verdienen. Früher mußten für alles Eltern Geld bezahlen, für Kindergarten, Schulen, Berufsausbildung als Lehre oder Studium. Eine bessere Ausbildung ihrer Kinder konnten sich nur reiche Menschen mit Geld leisten = Chancen-Ungleichheit. Benachteiligung "Deiner Arbeiterklasse".

Inzwischen sind wir im Änderungsprozeß, zumindest in Deutschland und Europa. Jedes Land sucht einen eigenen Weg. Als ich 1960 meine Lehre als Facharbeiter begann mußten meine Eltern kein Lehrgeld mehr bezahlen sondern ich erhielt bereits DM 50 steigend  Lehrgeld von dem bereits Beträge für Sozialversicherung / Rentenversicherung abgezogen wurden. Ein Umbruch.

Für höhere Schulen mußte immer noch Geld bezahlt werden. Für mein späteres Studium erhielt ich Stipendium 40% Zuschuss, 60% Kredit, den ich nach 5 Jahren im Beruf monatlich abbezahlt habe. Heute hat sich das geändert. Zur Verbesserung von Bildungschancen sind Kindergarten und alle Schulen frei und Lehrlinge erhalten mehr als € 1.000 im Monat. In staatlichen Schulen ist auch das Studium inzwischen frei, nur für Privatschulen und Internate muß Geld bezahlt werden.

Nun sind Kinder von Arbeitern deutlich im Vorteil und haben etwa gleiche Chancen zu Bildung. Wer nicht weiter studieren will und mit einem Facharbeiter-Beruf zufrieden ist verdient praktisch sofort Geld. Studierende welche keinen Kredit vom Staat erhalten haben sind nicht benachteiligt, sie waren finanziell so gut gestellt das sie das nicht notwendig hatten.

Diese Änderung der Denkart können nur sehr konservative Menschen oder US-Richter nicht erkennen welche selber vom Staat bezahlt werden. Neid-Debatte.

51 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

The car would first lose the use of features like GPS and A/C. As a last resort, it could lock the driver out and drive itself away for repossession.

Maybe you should make your car loan payments, Freddie; and then, you won't get locked out. Or do you think the Federal government should pay your car loan?

6 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Good question, at first sight. Funding for education has changed a lot in the last 100 years, I think also in the USA. Education is everything from 3 years old to earning money on your own. Parents used to have to pay money for everything, for kindergarten, schools, vocational training as an apprenticeship or study. Only rich people with money could afford a better education for their children = unequal opportunities. disadvantage of "your working class".

We are now in the process of change, at least in Germany and Europe. Each country is looking for its own way. When I started my apprenticeship as a skilled worker in 1960, my parents no longer had to pay apprenticeship fees. I was already receiving an increasing amount of DM 50 from which amounts for social security / pension insurance were already deducted. A break.

There was still money to be paid for higher schools. For my later studies, I received a 40% grant, 60% loan, which I paid off monthly after 5 years of work. Today that has changed. To improve educational opportunities, kindergartens and all schools are free and apprentices receive more than €1,000 a month. Studying in state schools is now free, but money has to be paid for private schools and boarding schools.

Now the children of workers have a clear advantage and have about the same opportunities for education. Anyone who doesn't want to study further and is satisfied with a skilled job earns money almost immediately. Students who have not received a loan from the state are not disadvantaged, they were financially so well off that they did not need it.

Only very conservative people or US judges who are themselves funded by the state cannot see this change in mindset. envy debate.

The Supreme Court is not deciding education policy with this case. The Supreme Court is deciding whether or not the President of the United States has the legal authority to unilaterally forgive a contracted debt. If the Supreme Court approves this policy then the doors are open for the president to forgive whatever debts he feels like forgiving.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

how are we going to get rid of guns 

Put more criminals in prison and you will reduce gun violence in the U.S. Most of the people who commit murders in the U.S. have a long criminal history prior to committing murder.

The percentage of gun owners who commit violent crimes in the U.S. is very small. Take away law abiding people's right to own guns and you will take away their ability to protect themselves from violent criminals. I haven't owned a weapon since 1970, but I live in a part of the U.S. where I feel safe from criminals.  If I lived in a large U.S. city I would probably own a gun for self defense.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Supreme Court is not deciding education policy with this case. The Supreme Court is deciding whether or not the President of the United States has the legal authority to unilaterally forgive a contracted debt. If the Supreme Court approves this policy then the doors are open for the president to forgive whatever debts he feels like forgiving.

Ich verstehe das.  Fakt ist, "Der Oberste Supreme Court" versteht unsere neue Welt nicht und ist offenbar eine Ansammlung von IDIOTEN, anstatt intelligent als Staats-Beamte frei zu urteilen.

Das ist in Deutschland nicht anders. Richter am Bundesverfassungsgericht sind BEAMTE, leben auf Kosten des Staates und erhalten Pension ohne einen Cent für ihre Pension, welcher doppelt so hoch ist wie von Menschen welche ihr Leben lang Beiträge zur Rentenversicherung bezahlt haben. Diese Beamten-Wichser des obersten Gericht sind finanziell dumme Schmarotzer welche nicht RECHT sprechen, sondern selbst profitieren wollen. 

Das ist hier so, in den USA so und wohl überall. Dieser perverse Staat Israel will nun Entscheidungen des obersten Gerichts mit einfachen Mehrheits-Entscheidungen des Parlaments rückgängig machen. Was haben diese Israel-Idioten für ein Gefühl für Demokratie und Rechtsstaat ??? Null. Ein besonderes Volk ??? Nein Danke - betrogene Palästinenser voran.