US General Domestic Politics (2023) #7 (Starts 2/25/23)

Vor 8 Stunden sagte Nicholas:

Oh, aber in Wirklichkeit bist du ein Terrorist. Ein eigentlich offensichtlich ungebildeter, aber eher ein sozialistisch/marxistisch indoktrinierter propagandistischer Terrorist, der es offensichtlich nicht ertragen kann, dass andere aus dem Land, aus dem Sie kommen, sicher maßgeblich daran beteiligt waren, zwei Weltkriege zu beginnen und dabei zu landen beide Male wegen der eventuellen Beteiligung eines Landes wie der USA in den Arsch getreten wurden. Es wurde bereits erwähnt, dass Sie offensichtlich jemand sind, der von anderen indoktriniert wurde, sterben durch sterben brutale Kontrolle des russischen und schließlich des sowjetischen Militärs einer Gehirnwäsche wurden sterben jahrzehntelang sterben Hälfte dieses Landes kontrollierten.Schade, Kraut, Ihre Art von Leuten hätte es besser wissen sollen, aber offensichtlich nicht, also Ihr Land. s Bevölkerung musste die Folgen von propagandistischen Arschlochterroristen wie Ihnen erleiden. Es ist eine Tatsache, dass der sogenannte Führer selbst ein propagandistischer Terrorist war und deshalb die Dinge so gelaufen sind, wie sie für ihn gelaufen sind. 

Baby, höre auf etwas zu schreiben, das ist immer nur billiger Müll ohne Sinn und Verstand. Schlagworte deren Inhalt Du selber nicht kennst, nur primitive Hetze. Übrigens, Deutschland hat WK 1 nicht begonnen, das waren Österreich/Ungarn, Serbien und Russland.

10 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Sorry, TG 150, probably a US citizen, wrote that he was sitting anxiously in the corner and feared an attack and had procured a weapon against it. This is USA, sad. I live in a small town in Germany. I'm not afraid, I feel safe and don't fear burglary or murder. I do NOT need a gun, I live in a free country, with friendly police. Who needs a fucking wild west state with guns at the ready?? USA is bankrupt, are US refugees coming to the promised land of Germany??? All Americans are migrants. Nobody needs guns here. We can't do 300,000,000 Americans - kill each other - and everything will be fine.

Sorry, no where did I say I was cowering in a corner. I tried to find the thread but there is so much Internet meme bullshit to have to wade through to find my post, that I gave up.

I remember saying that all I have to do is back into a corner, which is taught in any self-defense class as you now have two sides of you reasonable protected, and sit there with 12 round pump shotgun should someone try and enter my home. Boom! The dirtbag is blown right back out the door in which he entered. 

I don't live in some Democrat controlled cesspool that allows savages to roam the streets freely. Dirtbags don't roam my neighborhood, because they know their lifespan will be cut very short should they look to harm our residents. Behind every door is a weapon waiting for the one brain-dead maggot looking to harm someone, steal a car, hurt a child, etc...

Because Democrats allow their savages to roam, innocent people have the need to protect themselves and we will as long as this is the United States. Further, I seriously doubt that anyone is leaving the US for countries such as Germany. I'd much rather live in China. At least the food would be a lot better. The only food worthy of eating in Germany are the pastries and breads.

Hey, @SPYING 1and @leap filipePlease don't post news memes in the political sections. Create a news thread for the at least 30 irrelevant posts you two have put here in this new thread. It ruins the flow of the thread. More than half of what you post has nothing at all to do with politics. It's just Internet rubbish that fills space. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Sorry, no where did I say I was cowering in a corner. I tried to find the thread but there is so much Internet meme bullshit to have to wade through to find my post, that I gave up.

I remember saying that all I have to do is back into a corner, which is taught in any self-defense class as you now have two sides of you reasonable protected, and sit there with 12 round pump shotgun should someone try and enter my home. Boom! The dirtbag is blown right back out the door in which he entered. 

I don't live in some Democrat controlled cesspool that allows savages to roam the streets freely. Dirtbags don't roam my neighborhood, because they know their lifespan will be cut very short should they look to harm our residents. Behind every door is a weapon waiting for the one brain-dead maggot looking to harm someone, steal a car, hurt a child, etc...

Because Democrats allow their savages to roam, innocent people have the need to protect themselves and we will as long as this is the United States. Further, I seriously doubt that anyone is leaving the US for countries such as Germany. I'd much rather live in China. At least the food would be a lot better. The only food worthy of eating in Germany are the pastries and breads.

Andere Länder, andere Verhältnisse. Ich lebe völlig entspannt, ohne Angst und brauche keine Waffen. Habe zwar ein Luftgewehr mit Pumpfunktion, Zielfernrohr und Magazin mit 100 Schuss Stahlkugeln 4,5 mm - aber nur um auf Zielscheiben zu schießen. 

Wir befinden uns durch den Zuzug von den vielen Migranten aber auch im Umbruch. In der Nacht zu Neujahr wurden Polizei, Feuerwehrleute und Sanitäter in Berlin von jungen Männern mit Migrationshintergrund massiv angegriffen - mit Eisenstangen, Feuerwerkskörpern, mit Steinen beworfen, ein Bus angezündet - Chaos. Begegnet den Anfängen. Durch viele Überwachungskameras konnten Täter verfolgt werden und warten auf den Prozess.

Deutsches Brot ist zwar bekannt, aber Deutsche Küche hat doch viel mehr zu bieten. 1.500 verschiedene Würste, knusprig gebratene Schweine-Haxen, Kartoffelsalat, Rinderrouladen, Königsberger Klopse mit Kapernsoße, Tafelspitz mit Meerrettich-Sauce, gebratene Scholle mit Speckwürfel oder Krabben, Backfisch mit Remouladen-Sauce mit Bratkartoffeln und vieles vieles mehr. Asiatisch gehe ich auch gerne essen, mit Buffet - erst am Montag. Muß nicht China sein, Thailand und thailändisch ist noch interessanter. War dort 1993 auf Rundreise in den Norden bis nach Laos und dann noch 1 Woche im Süden am Meer - traumhaft. Koche auch selber asiatisch. Es gibt viel asiatische Restaurants hier, oder Italiener, Kroaten, Spanier oder Skandinavische Küche. Ich habe hier viel Auswahl.

Noch schönen Sonntag.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Different countries, different conditions. I live completely relaxed, without fear and do not need weapons. I do have an air rifle with a pump function, telescopic sight and magazine with 100 rounds of 4.5 mm steel balls - but only to shoot at targets. 

Due to the influx of many migrants, we are also in a state of upheaval. On New Year's Eve, police, firefighters and paramedics in Berlin were massively attacked by young men with a migration background - iron bars, firecrackers, stones thrown at them, a bus set on fire - chaos. Meet the beginnings. Perpetrators could be tracked through many surveillance cameras and are awaiting trial.

German bread is well known, but German cuisine has much more to offer. 1,500 different sausages, crispy fried knuckle of pork, potato salad, beef roulades, Königsberger meatballs with caper sauce, boiled fillet with horseradish sauce, fried plaice with diced bacon or shrimp, fried fish with tartar sauce with fried potatoes and much, much more. I also like to eat Asian, with a buffet - only on Monday. Doesn't have to be China, Thailand and Thai is even more interesting. Was there in 1993 on a round trip in the north to Laos and then another 1 week in the south by the sea - fantastic. I also cook Asian food myself. There are plenty of Asian restaurants here, or Italian, Croatian, Spanish or Scandinavian cuisine. I have a lot of choices here.

Have a nice Sunday.

But Klaus you forgot to mention Kraut, Kraut and more Kraut 

Edited by eyespy