B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Lighten up.  Just adding a bit of humor to this MB.

but he is 100% right the nonsense accusations  and speculation ( wish lists are acceptable lol)  but the pages of gay guy and non sense  and after his time with Alia ? karols friend   they persisted for pages  

just let things un fold  and I missed your humour but the accusations and homophobia  are what is laughable  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

but he is 100% right the nonsense accusations  and speculation ( wish lists are acceptable lol)  but the pages of gay guy and non sense  and after his time with Alia ? karols friend   they persisted for pages  

just let things un fold  and I missed your humour but the accusations and homophobia  are what is laughable  

😆Humor

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Still a do nothing to me. With hideous blown up lips.

I am sorry that I disagree with you now ..  the blown up lips NEVER EVER bothered you from OUR BOTH incredible Ariana , I can’t remember anything negative about her from you despite her blown up lips back in the day .. but they were nicely done or because Ariana would masturbate everyday you didn’t complain ? Please give the girl a bit of appreciation, she’s fun , dancing , unpredictable , social and brings good vibes and feelings in a boring ( so far .. ) villas environment .. anyway , whatever you think ..  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry that I disagree with you now ..  the blown up lips NEVER EVER bothered you from OUR BOTH incredible Ariana , I can’t remember anything negative about her from you despite her blown up lips back in the day .. but they were nicely done or because Ariana would masturbate everyday you didn’t complain ? Please give the girl a bit of appreciation, she’s fun , dancing , unpredictable , social and brings good vibes and feelings in a boring ( so far .. ) villas environment .. anyway , whatever you think ..  

I'm pretty sure Ariana's are natural. Stop trying to defend these stupid girls that ruin their face.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She doesnt have blown up lips, I think they are natural 🙂

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh … it’s been such a long time to watch and read “ the post of all posts “ and then EVERYBODY knowing what happened and with who 😜🤗🤗🤗👏👏👏👏👏😈😈😈

I will post in big letters more often if the tenants would do amazing things on camera more often. Bring their dates, have real parties, intimate actions, etc. Don't repeat the same stupid costume shows every time, like in the B4 fitness room tonight, but bring the real life! Do that, and I will post my big letters in support.

• Upvote 1