yesterday the trains were on strike 

At 17:00 rush hour There was only one train for so many people 

It looked like a can of sardines japanese train type 

Passengers began to feel unwell and pulled the emergency lever 

And the train stopped on the line people had to walk on the line to get off 

day 1 Where does the train company receive ticket money  

In Portugal the trains are old, some almost 50 years old

• Like 1

We know that Leora likes to lick and suck Paul's cock and she is such a good girl by tasting and swallowing Paul's cum. We also know that Leora loves showing off to the cams and to her excited cock-in-hand fans. Well. how about Leora taking Paul's cum in her mouth. then go close to the nearest cam and show the cum in her open mouth, then swallow it and show her empty mouth (all gone - yummy). Pics of the well known "wifeys world" cum swallowing star Sandra Otterson are added to show what I am talking about. Imagine if Leora did this and how many screen monitors would end up getting splattered by all the fans blowing their cum load at that moment - 😁.

IBB.CO

Image Screenshot-1438 hosted in ImgBB

IBB.CO

Image Screenshot-1440 hosted in ImgBB

IBB.CO

Image Screenshot-1441 hosted in ImgBB

Wifey or Sandra is a fun  gorgeous cum swallowing woman to watch. She is much like Leora in that she needs to masturbate with toys to get herself off with orgasms at the end. She has been a great watch over the years just like Leora. Originally she was only with her husband but now they include other guys which is great for Wifey. If needed, I can direct you to long videos that include the cum swallowing since some sites have 5 minute videos but stop before she swallows.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Imagine Leora walking around with a visible butt plug. 

Don't know why this showed up twice. Apparently, I can't delete one.

Edited by PoeBoy