Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #8

pulo filipe

46 minutes ago, Anode said:

Paul est lamentable ,il se précipite sur le lit pour rejoindre Leora et il n'assume pas ;il bande mou et n'arrive pas a mettre sa queue dans sa chatte ,heureusement Leora assure avec ces pipes et se la met elle même pendant que Paul reste le dos momifier

Il n'y a vraiment rien d'excitant. Quel gaspillage, un corps si désirable et un minable qui n'a jamais su comment s'y prendre. 

• Upvote 1

The replay scenes simply show how much indifferent starts  becoming for the average viewer the sex between Paul and Leora .. As was mentioned some weeks ago , the audience prefers watching Leora taking a shower than being fucked by Paul or fucking / masturbating / masturbate herself while interacting sexually …But they are both for one another the love of their lives and this is what matters … 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Hey, he does what he wants to her and we watch.

Barely worth watching. The boring unimaginative sex with Paul is as dull and repetitious as her masturbations. Her sexy teases by how she dressed, how she beautifully moved and shook her delicious curvy ass and body plus her parading around showing off her naked body are more exciting to observe. Paul's presence is a huge downer. I will stick with my fantasies about Leora having wild gangbangs with multiple guys and women where she carries on non-stop for cock and pussy plus has all her holes filled with cocks, dildos, fingers and tongues. Even @Greggis having the time of his life giving it to Leora as she screams "oh pulo" - 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Barely worth watching. The boring unimaginative sex with Paul is as dull and repetitious as her masturbations. Her sexy teases by how she dressed, how she beautifully moved and shook her delicious curvy ass and body plus her parading around showing off her naked body are more exciting to observe. Paul's presence is a huge downer. I will stick with my fantasies about Leora having wild gangbangs with multiple guys and women where she carries on non-stop for cock and pussy plus has all her holes filled with cocks, dildos, fingers and tongues. Even @Greggis having the time of his life giving it to Leora as she screams "oh pulo" - 😁

One of several reasons so many have quit and why I don't watch her unless Pulo says something happened...boring.

• Like 3

Do you think Paul could ever just masturbate alongside Leora as she also masturbates until both have their own orgasms? What about Paul doing solo masturbations for viewers to watch?  Would this perhaps loosen up Paul enough to get him to be a more active imaginative sex partner?

• Like 1