Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #8

pulo filipe

Sadly, by having Paul around IT HAS lowered Leora's appeal. It is now at the point whereby it is easy to have the "take it or leave it" approach to this apartment. The negative aspects of Paul have soured all the positives about Leora. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

il y a 26 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Malheureusement, en ayant Paul autour de lui, IL A réduit l'attrait de Leora. C'est maintenant au point où il est facile d'avoir l'approche "à prendre ou à laisser" pour cet appartement. Les aspects négatifs de Paul ont aigri tous les aspects positifs de Leora. 

Bonjour , dougiestyle4 ,

il y a déjà longtemps que je l'avais dit ,et ce n'est pas fini !!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour , dougiestyle4 ,

il y a déjà longtemps que je l'avais dit ,et ce n'est pas fini !!

Hi Anode - just hard to believe that Leora can settle for someone like Paul. Her choice but only her body appeals to me now. Her brains? Very questionable. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 9 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Salut Anode - juste difficile de croire que Leora puisse se contenter de quelqu'un comme Paul. Son choix mais seul son corps m'attire désormais. Son cerveau ? Très discutable. 

Je l'ais déjà pensé ,elle doit avoir autre chose ailleurs ,elle ne peut pas se contenter de se mec aussi inutile que inefficace

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sadly, by having Paul around IT HAS lowered Leora's appeal. It is now at the point whereby it is easy to have the "take it or leave it" approach to this apartment. The negative aspects of Paul have soured all the positives about Leora. 

Last one out turn off the lights

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

s7vz.png

Leora needs all of the above because the real one isn't doing the trick for her. She should search for some real stiff manly sausage that would make her scream with multiple orgasms. I bet a girl eating her out would make her come.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

I bet all Leora fans can imagine Leora getting fucked like this and listening to her "ooohs, aaahs, yes yes yes, fuck me harder, more more, fuck - it is about time, deeper, faster, come inside my asshole, oooh, aaah"

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1