Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #8

pulo filipe

il y a 4 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Cela lui coûterait quelques dollars. Les visites chez le médecin ne sont pas bon marché.

Hier c'etait du baratin qu'il fesait pour se faire plaire au  prés de Leora pour avoir sa pipe 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

At least they are out and about  instead  of being cooped up in the apartment. Maybe they can find some friends to bring back to visit.

This apartment it is the epitome of monotony .. except for the ones who want to watch the 2,569th masturbation of Leora , Paul cleaning his dick after jerking off to cum and Leora putting the leg on the sink to clean the pussy , this is it … if it offers anything else and I can’t see it , the forum is welcome to name the things that are happening and me and others aren’t able to see … 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I bet all Leora fans can imagine Leora getting fucked like this and listening to her "ooohs, aaahs, yes yes yes, fuck me harder, more more, fuck - it is about time, deeper, faster, come inside my asshole, oooh, aaah"

Masterchef loves all your post as I can see .. too pity he can’t even write one comment to develop his thoughts and what he believes is different that he watches … he is the really last one hardcore .. but he doesn’t say it or name or speaking out loud .. maybe Leora promised him that he will be visiting him one day and he does all not to fail her … this is called “ true love “ and undisputed devotion ..if all tenants had such supporters , pff , they would stay till the next century .. respect to masterchef and his passion to emoji but not talk / write . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masterchef loves all your post as I can see .. too pity he can’t even write one comment to develop his thoughts and what he believes is different that he watches … he is the really last one hardcore .. but he doesn’t say it or name or speaking out loud .. maybe Leora promised him that he will be visiting him one day and he does all not to fail her … this is called “ true love “ and undisputed devotion ..if all tenants had such supporters , pff , they would stay till the next century .. respect to masterchef and his passion to emoji but not talk / write . 

I think they all resemble Paul so much that they get defensive and love Leora to pieces. Good luck with that. Now I wait for the :confused::sad: emojis.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This apartment it is the epitome of monotony .. except for the ones who want to watch the 2,569th masturbation of Leora , Paul cleaning his dick after jerking off to cum and Leora putting the leg on the sink to clean the pussy , this is it … if it offers anything else and I can’t see it , the forum is welcome to name the things that are happening and me and others aren’t able to see … 

2,570.5, but who's counting?  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....yawn...

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think they all resemble Paul so much that they get defensive and love Leora to pieces. Good luck with that. Now I wait for the :confused::sad: emojis.

I offended the eternal devoter as it seems … The funny thing is that all these people once were hammering Paul , now whenever a comment against him is “ touching “ in a way their “ Queen “ , they throw the emojis to the poster so as the boyfriend gets away from the critics so the girlfriend won’t feel offended and stop spreading her legs for their jerk off pleasure as a result of punishment of speaking bad towards the love of her life … 

The funny thing is that the comments of all those people before the movement of Leora in Prague are so easily accessible and what they were writing against Paul is really a pity to read for the hate it was towards him . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2