B4 - General Topic 2023 #17 (March)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It feels “ sad “ in a way knowing that the only girls that currently respect the viewers and the way that RLC defines the site ( the private life of their the people ) are Karina and Lavika ( Barcelona related singles ) and all the rest they are enjoying hotel facilities and luxury and getting paid as well … nothing against Tani who was amazing and Alsu who was brave enough in the beginning , exactly like the current favorite and unpredictable Kimberly .. but in general , it is many apartments now but the actual and real interest and entertainment is hard to find across the whole RLC places .. let’s see what’s going to happen .

As for Kristy and Taylor , it is really funny that people believed here that there was anything relationship related issues .. Again , let’s repeat , Kristy had a curiosity to taste female fun and make experiences and I think she was fascinated by Taylor’s character and personality ( plus the good money for the last period of her stay - however anything sexual was genuine and real and that’s why it was great ) and she submitted to Taylor’s nice hunt and flirt and we saw what we saw .. they are too different people , Kristy will always want the male fun but also now with the ladies experience , she won’t hesitate like we were seeing .. but just fun..

Very good assessment and while I was enjoying the Kristy - Taylor thing.....it never felt like it was real. More like it was for show but that's cool, that's what we pay for. The time Kristy spent with that guy was hot too....she is a keeper  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, santorini said:

Für diejenigen, die es immer noch interessiert: Die Liebesgeschichte von Kristy und Taylor ist offiziell vorbei – sie haben sich gegenseitig aus ihrer Ig gelöscht

Das stimmt so nicht ... sie folgen sich noch immer gegenseitig !

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely never was a love story. It was the same with Nelly & Martina.

A Flash in the Pan!

Nah, I think the Kristy & Taylor thing was a way more deeper, not just a sex arrangement between them and their men. These girls spended a lot of time together, sure feelings rised in that two and half months. I would say it was a summer love kind of type, brief yet passionate. Each will go on separate ways but I believe the time spent together were meaningful for different reasons to both of them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, santorini said:

For those who still cares: The love story of Kristy and Taylor is officially over - they deleted each other off their ig

love story, pfffft lmao the audience were the only suckers for such a thing.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, santorini said:

Nah, I think the Kristy & Taylor thing was a way more deeper, not just a sex arrangement between them and their men. These girls spended a lot of time together, sure feelings rised in that two and half months. I would say it was a summer love kind of type, brief yet passionate. Each will go on separate ways but I believe the time spent together were meaningful for different reasons to both of them.

Kristy used Taylor for views and every one of you saps fell for it.

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, santorini said:

lesbian.gif

• Haha 4